Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gilmarpersonal View Post
    hello bill
    can i storage HCG and peptides as ghrp6 and mod grf 1-29 in freezer?how long time?what is better bacteriostatic water or only sterile water??
    Yes. I have seen reports showing up to 90 days with no loss of potency. Could be longer but I have not seen data to confirm. bacteriostatic water.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPGIZZLE View Post
      Whats your opinion personally usage standpoint? Which would be best for preventing scar tissue buildup?
      Site rotation schedule you listed is great. Smaller the needle you can get away with less scar tissue buildup. Obviously you are going to get some over time though.

Comment

• hello william is possible to have gynecomastia if the estradiol levels are within the reference values ​​(20-40)?is it possible have gyne using arimidex and nolvadex togheter??thanks

Comment

• hello Bill
          I wonder if arimidex and nolvadex are useful for avoiding gynecomastia caused by deca durabolin?
          told me that they do not work because the deca cause gyne for its effect progestagenic

what is more anabolic equipoise or deca?

thanks

Comment

• Hi
            What is more effective to prevent gyne anastrozol, letrozol, exemestane?
            how many percents each lowers estradiol in men?
            thnaks

Comment

• Bill - In the November 2014 issue of MD in Anabolic Research Update and Q&A you were asked if peptides can be frozen. I think your response, while caring, was a little misinformed. Unconstituted water based peptides can be frozen for storage only once and if being stored for longer than 18 months.

I think everyone here will find this information from Debora Labs of interest for any water based peptide storage.

Storage and Expiry Information for peptides

Peptides factsThe peptides are all produced using the same laboratory procedure (known as lyophilization). This means that the storage instructions for all three peptides is the same, and as follows.

How to store the peptides
              All vials should be stored in carefully sealed plastic containers or satchels. When refrigerated, the mixed and unmixed vials must be kept separate from food and beverages to avoid any cross contamination risk.

Freezing the peptides
              Before vials have been reconstituted (so the vials still contain the powdered peptide), you can store them in the freezer. You should only freeze and thaw the peptides once, because doing this repeatedly causes damage to the peptide. It is only necessary to freeze the peptides if you don't plan to use them within the next 18 months. Refrigeration will keep these peptides stable for one and a half years, so there is no need to freeze your peptides if you will be using them within this period.

Should you pre-load these peptides into syringes?
              While from a technical perspective pre-loading the peptides in syringes will not harm the quality, if you freeze a pre-loaded syringe you may find that particles will form in the thawed peptide. These can cause pain and irritation when injected. Refrigerating pre-loaded syringes should not cause these problems.

Expiration times for peptides

Room Temperature
              When stored at room temperature (maximum 45 Celsius), unmixed peptides can be kept for 60 days, but reconstituted peptides must be used within 48 hours.

Refrigerated
              When refrigerated between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius, unmixed peptides can be stored for 18 months, whereas mixed peptides must be used within two months.

Frozen
              When frozen at -20 Celsius, unmixed vials of peptides can be kept for 24 months. Mixed peptides are not suitable for freezing as particles can form.

Expired peptides
              When peptides are stored longer than recommended, the peptide will start to degrade. This does not cause it to become harmful or dangerous, however may result in it being less effective. This means that if you use them, while no harm will occur, you may not get the results you would expect from unexpired peptides.

Comment

• Hi, looking for a legit website for Dbol

Comment

• Originally posted by glenn43 View Post
                  Hi, looking for a legit website for Dbol
                  Lol .... Classic

Comment

• I have been running Test Cyp @ 500mgs per week stacked with 600mgs EQ with a drol kicker for 4 weeks as well as some peptides for the last 2 weeks added in. I have ran this for the last 10 weeks in preparation for a contest in another 20 weeks, I wanted a second opinion on whether I should run my cycle through the next 20 weeks or go back on a cruise for 6 weeks then start my contest prep cycle for the next 12 weeks leading up into the contest.

Some history:
                    Have done 4 cycles in the past and have competed in local NPC show. In the next few years I would like to step on the national stage as well, so from a longevity standpoint and as well as a competitive standpoint what are some of the vets opinions? OR finish off strong with a 16 week Test/EQ run and then take a full 6-8 weeks off and start prep for a july show instead.

Last cycle (12 wk prep):
                    Weeks 1-8- 500mgs Test cyp + 300mgs Deca @ wk 6 added in Masterone P @ 75mgs EOD, and Tren A 50mgs EOD
                    Weeks 8-12 400mgs Test Prop+ Mast P @ 75mg EOD + Tren A 75 mgs EOD + Oral Winny 50mgs ED + Clen 40-80mcg's ED + T3 @ 25-75mcg ED (upped weekly)
                    7 days out dropped Test P
                    2 days out Dropped Tren A & Mast P
                    Ran winny up till show
                    Dyazide was used as diuretic
                    (***this was all under guidance***)

Previous cycle:
                    Test Cyp @ 450mgs per week + NPP @ 100mgs M/W/F + Dbol Kicker @ 20mgs per day

Previous Cycle:
                    SUS 250 @ 400mgs per week

First Cycle:
                    Test E @ 400mgs Per week

Body Stats:
                    5'8"
                    205lbs
                    12% BF

** I am a competitive bodybuilder looking to get the most out of this sport and make my way to nationals,and eventually in the near future a pro card, of course after paying my dues and gaining as much experience as possible, I hope I can get some input and humbly ask for your sound opinions. I really appreciate it all (would have started my own thread, but I am new so I am unable to)

Comment

• I am over 60 and train several times a week at the gym, I, like most people, want to look good as well as feel good, unfortunately as I get older I am finding it harder to keep my muscle tone, do you think testosterone would be good, and also can it be as effective taken orally Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by heavy.muscle View Post
                        I have been running Test Cyp @ 500mgs per week stacked with 600mgs EQ with a drol kicker for 4 weeks as well as some peptides for the last 2 weeks added in. I have ran this for the last 10 weeks in preparation for a contest in another 20 weeks, I wanted a second opinion on whether I should run my cycle through the next 20 weeks or go back on a cruise for 6 weeks then start my contest prep cycle for the next 12 weeks leading up into the contest.

Some history:
                        Have done 4 cycles in the past and have competed in local NPC show. In the next few years I would like to step on the national stage as well, so from a longevity standpoint and as well as a competitive standpoint what are some of the vets opinions? OR finish off strong with a 16 week Test/EQ run and then take a full 6-8 weeks off and start prep for a july show instead.

Last cycle (12 wk prep):
                        Weeks 1-8- 500mgs Test cyp + 300mgs Deca @ wk 6 added in Masterone P @ 75mgs EOD, and Tren A 50mgs EOD
                        Weeks 8-12 400mgs Test Prop+ Mast P @ 75mg EOD + Tren A 75 mgs EOD + Oral Winny 50mgs ED + Clen 40-80mcg's ED + T3 @ 25-75mcg ED (upped weekly)
                        7 days out dropped Test P
                        2 days out Dropped Tren A & Mast P
                        Ran winny up till show
                        Dyazide was used as diuretic
                        (***this was all under guidance***)

Previous cycle:
                        Test Cyp @ 450mgs per week + NPP @ 100mgs M/W/F + Dbol Kicker @ 20mgs per day

Previous Cycle:
                        SUS 250 @ 400mgs per week

First Cycle:
                        Test E @ 400mgs Per week

Body Stats:
                        5'8"
                        205lbs
                        12% BF

** I am a competitive bodybuilder looking to get the most out of this sport and make my way to nationals,and eventually in the near future a pro card, of course after paying my dues and gaining as much experience as possible, I hope I can get some input and humbly ask for your sound opinions. I really appreciate it all (would have started my own thread, but I am new so I am unable to)

Sorry man, I can't help you build your cycles or advise you like that.
                        ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

Comment

• Originally posted by 1mickybooker View Post
                          I am over 60 and train several times a week at the gym, I, like most people, want to look good as well as feel good, unfortunately as I get older I am finding it harder to keep my muscle tone, do you think testosterone would be good, and also can it be as effective taken orally Thanks.
                          No, testosterone can't be taken orally here... there is Andriol in EU but the benefits vary quite a lot. I would go with injections first, TD second. Yes, I do think it is very effective IF you are noticing low testosterone, which you likely are over the age of 60. I'm a big fan or HRT.

Quick answer. I'll try to answer in more detail in MD if I have room.

Comment

• To those posting in this thread, just a heads-up that given the constraints of a business in growth mode, new projects and a baby at home I haven't been posting on the web much. I will try to get back to it soon. Until then, I will be referencing this thread for questions to review in MD. Don't feel they are ignored just if I don't respond here. I might just use your question for the magazine.

Comment

• Originally posted by w_llewellyn View Post
                              To those posting in this thread, just a heads-up that given the constraints of a business in growth mode, new projects and a baby at home I haven't been posting on the web much. I will try to get back to it soon. Until then, I will be referencing this thread for questions to review in MD. Don't feel they are ignored just if I don't respond here. I might just use your question for the magazine.
                              Thank goodness sir you are about the only person I trust for best possible non bias etc for answers

Comment

• William... So out of marijuana , opiates and over the counter pain meds, benzodiazepines if one were to use these recreationally.
                                from what I have been hearing benzodiazepine would be the best because of better sleep and does it reduce cortisol ? Obviously not over doing it and on off days given enough time for it to clear so one doesn't get inured from drowsiness and tiredness and having that mellow feeling on your central nervous system won't help lifting . Would you say this practice has even a tad bit merit ?

Comment

Working...
                                X