Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q and A with William Llewellyn

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by sarif View Post
    can anybody use AAS if they have or had kidney stones?
    The only thing that strikes me off hand (this is rarely discussed), is that high blood pressure may increase the likelihood of kidney stones by altering the way the kidneys process calcium. If I were concerned I would watch my BP.
    ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

    Comment


    • Originally posted by irish paddy View Post
      hey william thanks for the response all the rest of my gear for the course is pharma grade i only resorted to this eq because it was the only eq i could get and after reading your articale in md recently i said id try eq.......what do you think about it having no exp date on it.... can you tell me why you didnt get to test them and is what you"ve heard good or bad cheers....
      The expiration date is fairly arbitrary anyway. If the product is not sterile, you wouldn't want to use it at any time. And if it is sterile and properly sealed, it would probably stay that way for many years.

      There are SO MANY underground labs right now. This model of dealing has taken over in most areas of the U.S. My ability to test is always based on budget and availability. The tests we've been running too are much more costly than just dose (Dose, metals, full GC screen for constituents, bacteria). So it is never cheap.

      Given the prominence of these products most labs will never get tested. Just too many of them.
      ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

      Comment


      • Originally posted by almard View Post
        Could you post the best 3 brands of UG labs, as from you exprince....
        Sorry, no. I don't want to be perceived as endorsing any labs. And honestly, I wouldn't know what 3 to put there.
        ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

        Comment


        • Originally posted by irish paddy View Post
          william this is the eq i purchased maybe you could take alook and see what you think...you might be able to dig up something on this ugl..thanks in advance
          Another UGL that I can't really give much info on. Unless I've tested them, I usually can't say much except they are UG and to be careful.
          ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Chong Li View Post
            Will,
            never posted here before but i wanted to hear your opinion. When i was 23 i had my blood tested and my natural total test was 450 or so. At 26, had 350 ng/dl total test. Never touched anything in my life besides cell tech (mistake) and protein powders.
            im 26 now, and started a HRT therapy of 200mg a week of test cyp (using a clinic). i am not having estrogen sides so im not taking adex, and i dont care about sperm count, so no HCG at the moment. sometimes i throw it in for a few weeks. anyways...
            how do you feel about a guy my age on TRT, and at that dose? Do you see any concerns with younger guys? i cant imagine a life time of injections but at this point, i dont see any other options. i had my lipids tested and everything looked great. Been on for about 7 months now.
            At that age, I would be more concerned with finding and correcting the issue at its root. HRT may impair fertility, so you could run into issues should you decide to have children later on. HRT is usually most applicable for older men who've had children. That is not to say steroids will make you permanently infertile - It is just not advisable to do this if avoidable.

            Know that 200 mg/week is really not a HRT dose. HRT is usually no more than 100 mg per week. 200 mg is a dose that a "friendly" doc might give for anti-aging use / a "legal" cycle. It falls within the technical (though I wager not intended) recommended range on the prescribing info sheet (50-400 mg every 2-4 weeks). This typically produces strong supraphysiological testosterone levels. Good to hear your cholesterol is staying in the normal range. Just keep an eye on the HDL/LDL ratio, and know a lower dose would prob reflect better on your lipids.
            ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

            Comment


            • Originally posted by w_llewellyn View Post
              At that age, I would be more concerned with finding and correcting the issue at its root. HRT may impair fertility, so you could run into issues should you decide to have children later on. HRT is usually most applicable for older men who've had children. That is not to say steroids will make you permanently infertile - It is just not advisable to do this if avoidable.

              Know that 200 mg/week is really not a HRT dose. HRT is usually no more than 100 mg per week. 200 mg is a dose that a "friendly" doc might give for anti-aging use / a "legal" cycle. It falls within the technical (though I wager not intended) recommended range on the prescribing info sheet (50-400 mg every 2-4 weeks). This typically produces strong supraphysiological testosterone levels. Good to hear your cholesterol is staying in the normal range. Just keep an eye on the HDL/LDL ratio, and know a lower dose would prob reflect better on your lipids.

              Will,
              thank you for getting back to me on this. say they do find the cause...what would they expect to find? my blood was pretty normal so apparently it was just low test. could it be that i am just unlucky and dont produce much? even if they do find the cause, wouldnt the end decision/remedy still be to use TRT?



              actually my first dose perscibed was 400mg, LOL! i realized real quick that these clinics are not in it for health reasons.
              i think ill back down to 125-150mg dose then. at 200mg im not noticing any sides besides a little more back pimples. gains, and strength have not increased.
              "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

              Comment


              • hey will,I just needed some new advice,i wanted to know if this Winstrol that i bought today is legit or not,i trust my source but i wanted to make sure,i am on a cutting cyle of 3 mths and will be using it 2 times a week/1 cc per shot...it says it is made by TROY LABORATORIES from australia and the name in the front of the bottle says ILIUM STANABOLIC,the label is white with green,what do you think,thanks for your help
                Less talky, more lifty

                Comment


                • Originally posted by w_llewellyn View Post
                  The expiration date is fairly arbitrary anyway. If the product is not sterile, you wouldn't want to use it at any time. And if it is sterile and properly sealed, it would probably stay that way for many years.

                  There are SO MANY underground labs right now. This model of dealing has taken over in most areas of the U.S. My ability to test is always based on budget and availability. The tests we've been running too are much more costly than just dose (Dose, metals, full GC screen for constituents, bacteria). So it is never cheap.

                  Given the prominence of these products most labs will never get tested. Just too many of them.
                  very good cheers for your response and time will

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Chong Li View Post
                    Will,
                    thank you for getting back to me on this. say they do find the cause...what would they expect to find? my blood was pretty normal so apparently it was just low test. could it be that i am just unlucky and dont produce much? even if they do find the cause, wouldnt the end decision/remedy still be to use TRT?

                    actually my first dose perscibed was 400mg, LOL! i realized real quick that these clinics are not in it for health reasons.
                    i think ill back down to 125-150mg dose then. at 200mg im not noticing any sides besides a little more back pimples. gains, and strength have not increased.
                    There are many different causes of hypogonadism. Most treatments do involve the use of HRT, but in some cases you can correct the deficient production as well.

                    Tumors (benign or malignant) could also be involved. Especially if you are young, you need to find out why this is going on, first and foremost.
                    ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ColombianMuscle View Post
                      hey will,I just needed some new advice,i wanted to know if this Winstrol that i bought today is legit or not,i trust my source but i wanted to make sure,i am on a cutting cyle of 3 mths and will be using it 2 times a week/1 cc per shot...it says it is made by TROY LABORATORIES from australia and the name in the front of the bottle says ILIUM STANABOLIC,the label is white with green,what do you think,thanks for your help
                      Impossible to say just from the name. The Ilium products are heavily counterfeited because they are so basic in design (multi-dose vials).

                      If I had to guess, I would suspect you have a counterfeit. Australia is very much like the U.S. these days - strongly prohibitionist with regard to steroids. While some exporting probably does take place, this is minor compared to the counterfeiting. Your source may be good, but the counterfeiting is so sophisticated these days (and the business so underground) it is very hard to rely on this.

                      Also, since this is water-based, you should be aware of the risk if it is fake. In particular, we've seen a lot of bacteria in UG water based products.
                      ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

                      Comment


                      • WIlliam, I know this is a long post but I would really appreciate your help...

                        I started a cycle of Dbol (oral for 6 weeks)l/Test E/Equipoise on march 15th 2009. I was supposed to stay on for 10 weeks, but I never really saw much gains in until the last 2 weeks at which point I decided to stay on and keep growing, I was taking 500mg of Test E and Eq per week. So anyway as I was about to come off around the start of the summer, I decided to compete in late september, and instrad of coming off and then finishing PCT and pretty much going straight back "on" again to help with leaning down and maintaining muscle, I decided to stay on, AGAIN! This time I dropped the Eq and started 150mg of Tren per week, along with 600mg of Test E (and adex for water). So my show is 3 weeks away at long last, and by the time its time to come off I will have been on for nearly 7 months. This is only my second cycle at 21 years old. So TBH, I feel like Ive fucked up and I really shouldnt of started my cycle when I did (but I didnt plan on competing at the time) I am pretty much shut down at the minute from the low dose of tren (even with the test) and I am nervous about wanting to get my own test back working in full swing ASAP when I come off.

                        All I have for PCT at the minute is:
                        1 box of tamoxifen/nolvadex
                        2 shots of 5000iu HCG
                        And I know it doesnt count for much, but I will be using it....Gaspari Novedex XT


                        What else should I get for my PCT? I assume ill need more HCG?

                        Any example of a super aggressive PCT or advice would be much appreciated.

                        Comment


                        • hey will just looking through my gear to see what else ineeded before i start my next cycle and my hcg(pregnyl) is out of date since april 2009...just wondering would it be safe to use since its in a sealed container or is it f**ked...just curious since its pritty expensive over here...and if you think its ok how much would you say is left in it as i wont be starting for a few months yet...cheers

                          Comment


                          • hey will i was reading ur book and u mentioned that in australia you could get a prescription by dentist.. does U.S allow that? and if so can the doctor be from another country.. i go back and forth to my home land and i no a doc who can sign it for me.

                            thanks

                            Comment


                            • I seriously doubt an Aussie dentist will write a script for gear mate.

                              Comment


                              • Quick question , Lets say i didn't have any nolvadex,clomid hcg ect could i run an otc pct therapy for test ?with an aromatise inhibitor no serm ? And i was really shut down with testicular atrophy
                                thanks sir !
                                AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
                                MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X