Q and A with William Llewellyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by w_llewellyn View Post
    Anytime you go above therapeutic you are probably taking some risk. Cholesterol levels follow the androgen levels very closely, so its not necessarily a set safe/not safe threshold.

A dose of 100 mg per week is roughly the limit of a common therapeutic level. Around 200-400 mg per week, the HDL/LDL shift tends to be pretty slight. This range is acutely very safe. Even this, however, wouldn't be good to do for months and years on end.

If I could give such advice legally, it would be to limit the dosage to about 400 mg per week if you can do it.
    Cool thanks, at the moment Im on too high a dose of testosterone to be precise Im on 800mg a week of test altogether after 7 weeks, but going to cut it to 500mg a week, only reason it was this high was the addition of prop, but going to lose the prop and stick to cypionate/sustanon

is sustanon ok to be injected 2x a week, or is 3x a week better due to prop ester?

Comment

no questions...just a thank you for being available when i do!
      Admin at Fitnessgeared.com

Comment

Superdrol is indeed a very potent, and significantly toxic, syntheic oral steroid. It is the drostanolone molecule with added c-17a methylation to make it work orally. I can't really comment on specific brands though as I have no information on them.

Gains are generally very good - shifts in cholesterol and liver enzymes very high.
        Hi Will, ok if someone were to use superdrol (BBN makes it in a ready to mix drink) what are the NECESSARY safeguards that you think should be in place:

such as regular blood work, milk thistle, saw palmetto, arimidex, nolvadex , etc.....

Comment

Hi Will,

Thanks very much for your feedback and advice I will defiantly get it tested by an independent lab soon.

My next question is how will I be able to get hold of Anabolics 2009 as I was told that it wont be shipped to South Africa?

Kind Regards

Max

Comment

Will, thanks for your hard work and dedication in the field you're in, you seem to love what you do and also excel in your area it sounds like. I don't know how you have time to get on here b/c I'm sure you stay busy. I'm getting the book this weekend. Got some reading to do!

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
              Hi Will,

Thanks very much for your feedback and advice I will defiantly get it tested by an independent lab soon.

My next question is how will I be able to get hold of Anabolics 2009 as I was told that it wont be shipped to South Africa?

Kind Regards

Max
              We don't yet have a distributor in South Africa, but are looking. For now we will ship direct if you order at anabolicsbook.com. Note that you have to ship it to the billing address of the credit card. International CC verification is very strict.
              ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

Comment

Originally posted by hollidae
                What do u suggest a first time BB use for his first cycle with pct?
                Can I buy your book as an Ebook
                With the best balance of safety and results, I'd always say testosterone (cypionate, enanthate, Sustanon) is the best option to look at. A dose of 200-300 mg per week will usually produce very dramatic gains for a first cycle. Of course, not a recommendation.

We don't do it as an Ebook, but we will take your request into consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by redline777 View Post
                  Hi Will, ok if someone were to use superdrol (BBN makes it in a ready to mix drink) what are the NECESSARY safeguards that you think should be in place:

such as regular blood work, milk thistle, saw palmetto, arimidex, nolvadex , etc.....
                  Superdrol doesn't convert to estrogen, so antiestrogenic drugs probably aren't necessary.

Always test your blood before AND DURING a cycle, several weeks in. This is important as it shows what the steroids are doing to your system while you are on them. Too many people do before and after testing and never get a true idea of what gets skewed from AAS use.

Liver support is certainly a good idea, so is cholesterol. For liver, there are many products to choose. I am partial to a combination of Liv-52 and Essentiale Forte. We've got LIVER STABIL coming out in about a week, and I designed it to be a very targeted formula with some ingredients from both products.

For cholesterol, Fish oil (a fundamental IMO), combined with some of the better herbal ingredients. We've put out LIPID STABIL for this purpose, with Green Tea, Niacin, Resveratrol, Garlic, etc. or you could shop for some of the ingredients as standalone items.

Don't take superdrol for long. It is nasty on the liver, and undoubtedly bad for the cardiovascular system.

Comment

Thanks for all the support guys!

Comment

Superdrol doesn't convert to estrogen, so antiestrogenic drugs probably aren't necessary.

Always test your blood before AND DURING a cycle, several weeks in. This is important as it shows what the steroids are doing to your system while you are on them. Too many people do before and after testing and never get a true idea of what gets skewed from AAS use.

Liver support is certainly a good idea, so is cholesterol. For liver, there are many products to choose. I am partial to a combination of Liv-52 and Essentiale Forte. We've got LIVER STABIL coming out in about a week, and I designed it to be a very targeted formula with some ingredients from both products.

For cholesterol, Fish oil (a fundamental IMO), combined with some of the better herbal ingredients. We've put out LIPID STABIL for this purpose, with Green Tea, Niacin, Resveratrol, Garlic, etc. or you could shop for some of the ingredients as standalone items.

Don't take superdrol for long. It is nasty on the liver, and undoubtedly bad for the cardiovascular system.

thanks Will, I appreciate it.

Comment

With the best balance of safety and results, I'd always say testosterone (cypionate, enanthate, Sustanon) is the best option to look at. A dose of 200-300 mg per week will usually produce very dramatic gains for a first cycle. Of course, not a recommendation.

We don't do it as an Ebook, but we will take your request into consideration.
                        I WOULD BUY IF IT WERE AN E-BOOK...ITS EASIER ACCESS AND SHIPPING TO AUSTRALIA COSTS NEARLY AS MUCH AS THE BOOK ITSELF. NOT YOUR FAULT WILL, WE ALL APPRECIATE YOUR WORK

Comment

can you get a golden tan by using methoxsalen and trioxsalen?

Comment

Hi william,

I have recently been dieting for 16 weeks up to a recent show and incorporated T3 cytomel for last 12 weeks of prep. My dose was tappered from 12.5mcg right up to 100mcg(which was held for 2 weeks) and then back down again to 25mcg at present. I won my contest and have now qualified for another one (10 weeks later)

My question is can i continue to run my T3 at a low dose (25mcg-12.5mcg for these reamining 10 weeks wihtou any serious problem?

I am just worried that if i come off i may have a nasty lag period from my own thyroid thus hindering my ability to stay lean or harden up

Is there any solid eveidnce ouot there stating that T3 supplementation can knock of natural thyroid( ive heard that many answers it is hard to know waht to believe)

Can you also elaborate on the rebound effect when coming of a T3 cycle

Hope you can help, THANKS BUDDY!

Comment

Hi Will,

Sorry for all the questions but how could I maybe become a distributor for all the Anabolics reviews in South Africa?

Comment

Hi William, I have after finished reading your 2006 book and am looking forward to getting your new 2009 book soon.

My question is,

In your 2006 book, in the sample cycles section, how long after the DECA, PROVION and WINSTROL cylce is finished would PCT take place.

Thanks

PS.

The PCT would be:

Nolvadex 10mg ED for 45 days.
                                Clomid 100mg ED for 30 days.
                                HCG 5000IU 3 times, spaced 5 days apart.

Comment

Working...
                                X