No announcement yet.

Q and A with IFBB PRO EUGENE MISHIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetfuel +Methyldrene will help you alot for prepering for the show, you do not nave to do alot of cardio just play with your carbs

Comment

• At the GNC EXPO with my company GermanAmericantechnologies and Flex Wheeler
      Attached Files

Comment

• Big Eugene, do you feel while off season gaining its necessary to eat during the midnight. Ex. Wake up 3 am have a shake, right back to bed?
        IFBB PRO
        22 Years Old
        Anabolic Designs Athlete
        @Ifbbprodominickcardone

Comment

• my last meal at 1.30 am but its good to have shake at 4 am because body needs proteins at this time

Comment

• Wow 1:30 am?? My last is like 9 pm ha. Alright, ill wake up approximately 3 am for a shake.
            IFBB PRO
            22 Years Old
            Anabolic Designs Athlete
            @Ifbbprodominickcardone

Comment

• I go to bed at 3 am thats why i have my meal at 1 30 am

Comment

• Originally posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
                I go to bed at 3 am thats why i have my meal at 1 30 am
                Ahhh, you must wake up late then.....I wake up at 6 am for my first meal.
                IFBB PRO
                22 Years Old
                Anabolic Designs Athlete
                @Ifbbprodominickcardone

Comment

• Eugene where was the expo held?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG DOM View Post
                    Ahhh, you must wake up late then.....I wake up at 6 am for my first meal.
                    at 8 am

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                      Eugene where was the expo held?
                      Las Vegas

Comment

• Dear Eugene

whats your next competition? And when is it? what ar you doing diffrent this time? And can we as fans do anything 2 suppport you ?

Comment

• if i don't hear from you this week, have a good weekend and god bless you

Comment

• Originally posted by son_of_man_jesus_is_lord View Post
                            Dear Eugene

whats your next competition? And when is it? what ar you doing diffrent this time? And can we as fans do anything 2 suppport you ?
                            I am taking one year off to get bigger, its next year NY PRO , i am going to bring 300 lbs on stage,it would be nice to see all you at the next NY PRO thats big support

Comment

• wow 300 lbs thats amazing. You gotta keep letting us know how the process is going. Cause i'm sure there gonna be allot of heavy training and some really good meals. You going to have your own dvd soon.

peace

Comment

• Originally posted by son_of_man_jesus_is_lord View Post
                                wow 300 lbs thats amazing. You gotta keep letting us know how the process is going. Cause i'm sure there gonna be allot of heavy training and some really good meals. You going to have your own dvd soon.

peace
                                Yes, i am going to do workout video very soon, i should be there 330 lbs something like that

Comment

Working...
                                X