Q and A with IFBB PRO EUGENE MISHIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vargasty View Post
    hahhaha Derek's had me on JEt Fuel for a while now, best stimulant out there.... WOuld you reccomend I cycle the carbs? or would 200-250 g a day be good? Thanks for helping me bro, good luck in NY!
    Yes, Cycle the carbs and your bodyfat will drop.Play around with the carbs, like-day1 200, day2 100 and day 3 50gm... JetFuel works great, I take it everyday and WOW!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
      Yes, Cycle the carbs and your bodyfat will drop.Play around with the carbs, like-day1 200, day2 100 and day 3 50gm... JetFuel works great, I take it everyday and WOW!!!!
      Ok sounds like a plan. Ya Jet Fuel is the only fat burner that doesn't stop working. I tried Dren and it was like Ephedrine at first then it stopped working all of a sudden...

Comment

how did u build your traps up to look so full and powerfull looking? i've tried shrugs with little success. maybe i'm doing them wrong. u think going as high as 50 reps help?

Comment

Originally posted by redline777 View Post
          how did u build your traps up to look so full and powerfull looking? i've tried shrugs with little success. maybe i'm doing them wrong. u think going as high as 50 reps help?
          I think 50 reps each set is to much. I've seen a change when I keep it between 12-15 reps 4-SETS and Squeeze and HOLD with each one. You must feel the exersize work. Also, super-set the position, from front to back. You can see this in my shoulder workout video. Make sure you have enough food to support muscle growth.
          Good Luck and let me know how this works for you.

Comment

Eugene, I've seen your pics in some ads and I was always like who is that beast? I watched your video the other day, and your shoulders were ridiculously striated and to be what is it now 2 and half weeks out? I can't to see you dial it in and throw some paint on. Competition is going to be tough but I believe if you come in dialed in and waterless you'll do better than your goal of top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by BrentBrentH View Post
              Eugene, I've seen your pics in some ads and I was always like who is that beast? I watched your video the other day, and your shoulders were ridiculously striated and to be what is it now 2 and half weeks out? I can't to see you dial it in and throw some paint on. Competition is going to be tough but I believe if you come in dialed in and waterless you'll do better than your goal of top 5.
              Thank you so much for your support, I plan to bring to the stage (NY Pro)the Biggest, freakiest, driest Eugene that you've ever seen. If you plan to be there, come and say "Hi", I enjoy to meet fans of the SPORT.

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
                Thank you so much for your support, I plan to bring to the stage (NY Pro)the Biggest, freakiest, driest Eugene that you've ever seen. If you plan to be there, come and say "Hi", I enjoy to meet fans of the SPORT.
                I won't be there unfortunately, anytime you're in Atlanta, Ga let me know though. It'd be even better if you were here long enough to train. But I'll be watchin I believe the NY Pro is the most anticipated show after the Arnold and Olympia this year. Evan Centopani's pro debut, and now you are getting some good hype so I'm excited as hell. Good Luck once again bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BrentBrentH View Post
                  I won't be there unfortunately, anytime you're in Atlanta, Ga let me know though. It'd be even better if you were here long enough to train. But I'll be watchin I believe the NY Pro is the most anticipated show after the Arnold and Olympia this year. Evan Centopani's pro debut, and now you are getting some good hype so I'm excited as hell. Good Luck once again bro.
                  Sounds good, I'll let you know when I plan to be in Atlanta... YES, Evan Centopani is a good guy with Great potential in bodybuilding, I like to see Good things happen to Good People. Thanks Again!!!

Comment

Eugene, Best of luck at the NY Pro. Erik and I have heard great things about you!
                    https://www.facebook.com/TeamFankhouser/

Comment

Originally posted by The Landlord View Post
                      Eugene, Best of luck at the NY Pro. Erik and I have heard great things about you!
                      Thank you, I will SHOW MY BEST!!!

Comment

workout question

#1 how many sets per bodypart #2 rep range #3 how many sets are to failure

Comment

Originally posted by tornquad2 View Post
                          #1 how many sets per bodypart #2 rep range #3 how many sets are to failure
                          During my off-season or pre-contest workout, both are very different.

Comment

EUGENE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU WELCOME HERE.......GV
                            “Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! ”..Gregg Valentino

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
                            CLICK ON THIS >http://greggvalentino.net/?p=8
                            >

Comment

Originally posted by GREGG VALENTINO View Post
                              EUGENE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU WELCOME HERE.......GV
                              Thank you Gregg, LOOKING FOWARD to SEEING YOU AT THE NY PRO...

Comment

HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS MY WIFE TOOK TODAY BETWEEN COOKING MY MEALS... thank you dear...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X