Q and A with IFBB Pro, Mark Alvisi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by littleAnimal101 View Post
    hey mark! your one of my only bodybuilders i look up too. im 15 and i love lifting. i currently weight 140lbs. i bench 230lbs, squat- 275lbs and i just love lifting. im planing to keep lifting. my schedule is Sunday-Chest, Monday- Legs, Tuesday- biceps and back, Wednesday- shoulders, thursday- triceps. i like it like that so far. iv been lifting for awhile but iv never been into it like i am now. is that a good routine? i understasnd to keep the muscle growing, you need to confuse it, and i do. i switch up days and workouts. i do take protien after i eat a meal and when i wake up before school. alright well ill let you go. looking forward to hearing from you. thanks and good luck with lifting!
    FYI, Mark hasn't been an MD athlete for a while and hasn't posted here in nearly a year. Reach him here:

HEY EVERYONE. I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT MY NEW WEBSITE IS UP AND RUNNING. CHECK OUT THE STORE FOR CLOTHES, AUTOGRAPHED PICTURES AND CUSTOM TRAINING AND NUTRITION PACKAGES.
    www.THEUSACHAMP.com
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• I know you train everybody part twice a week or at least did at one point...what was your split like? and when you would hit legs twice a week what would the first leg day consist of and what would the second leg day consist of?

Comment

• places to train Miami

What are some good gym's to train at in miami?

Comment

• the web page does not work ( usachamps.com). What's up with MA? where has he been? he has been MIA....wow almost a LONG TIME.....LOL
          Come back here MA.... this is the best place to talk.......see ya

Comment

Working...
          X