Q & A with IFBB PRO Seth Feroce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q & A with IFBB PRO Seth Feroce

Post all your Questions for Seth here:.....................

Welcome to TEAM MD!

Hey Seth,

Congrats on the recent great news!! How many years have you been bodybuilding for and how many days a week do you train? Your chest has some amazing development do you focus mostly on incline or has chest been something to naturally grow fast with you? It'd be awesome if you could write your current training split leading up until the Nationals! Good luck

Comment

Hey Seth I also want to know how your training split is and how does it change? Also when did you start and if you take breaks from working out; or also how much cardio you do?
      Would be great to get to know you!

Comment

Hey Seth just wanted to say what's up, hope all is well with you and the family.
        www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

Originally posted by bounce View Post
          Hey Seth just wanted to say what's up, hope all is well with you and the family.
          Whats Happening Mike! everything has been going pretty well. Family is well. Adalynne is growing like a weed and starting the stages of the Terrible 2's! haha but overall everything and everyone is really good. What about you? How's life been treating you?
          www.sethferocetraining.com www.IsolatorFitness.com
          www.Muscletech.com

Comment

No complaints here, took the year off to give 100% focus to lil' Mike and get all that bs behind me. Getting some training consistancy and cleaning up the diet to make whats left of the off-season effective. Planning to step back on stage in the spring.
            www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

Originally posted by VinnyN1026 View Post
              Hey Seth,

Congrats on the recent great news!! How many years have you been bodybuilding for and how many days a week do you train? Your chest has some amazing development do you focus mostly on incline or has chest been something to naturally grow fast with you? It'd be awesome if you could write your current training split leading up until the Nationals! Good luck
              Thank you! It has been a dream since I started lifting weights to be a part of MD.
              I have been Lifting weights for almost 11 years. I got very serious when I was about 16. This is my first year of competing though. I have been following bodybuilding since i started and have wanted to get on stage for a while now; however, I didnt want to get on stage till I thought I was somewhat ready.
              Right now I am training 6 days a week. I split quads and hams up and it has added a day to my split; however, on that added day I make sure get at least another 2 to 4 hours of sleep.
              My chest does seem to grow a little better, but i think it might also be because it is my favorite body part to train. I do concentrate on a lot on incline movements.
              Thank you for the post and I will be sure to post my split and some of the main exercises I use to focus on certain body parts.
              www.Muscletech.com

Comment

Originally posted by jj2006 View Post
                Hey Seth I also want to know how your training split is and how does it change? Also when did you start and if you take breaks from working out; or also how much cardio you do?
                Would be great to get to know you!
                6 days a week.
                1: Chest, light tris and calves
                2: Back, light Bis and Abs
                3: Hams
                4: Shoulders and calves
                5: Bis, Tris and Abs
                6: Rest
                7: Quads
                My training split has changed when I split up quads and hams. But it hasnt really changed much in past year. I will take time off when I feel my body needs it. It is easy to overtrain when your nutrition is not correct. So nutrition is vital in my opinion. But i may only take one day off per week for a month or i may take 2 off; however, i have only been taking one lately. After the Pittburgh I didnt take much time off however I trained to fill up my muscles with as much blood as possible to try to round off and keep my muscle bellies full. So i did a lot of volume training.

Right now I am doing cardio 5 days a week first thing in the morning.

Thanks for the post and I look forward to hearing from you again.
                www.Muscletech.com

Comment

Hey Seth
                  what kind of training style do you like? and what is your training volume like?

thanks bro

Comment

SETH WHAT IT DO BRO ITS JP... SEE ALL IS GOIN WELL SAME DOWN HERE AT POWERSTATION... BEEN WANTIN TO HOLLA AT YOU DREW TOLD ME YOU HAD THIS FORUM

Comment

somebody broke one of the 100's at UXL, was it you?

Comment

Seth-

What's your diet look like in the off-season? What about pre-contest?

I can't believe your 23!!! I'm 23 and I thought I was ahead of the game!!

J
                        Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

Originally posted by Ferocious View Post
                          Whats Happening Mike! everything has been going pretty well. Family is well. Adalynne is growing like a weed and starting the stages of the Terrible 2's! haha but overall everything and everyone is really good. What about you? How's life been treating you?

Congratulations on your signing Force!

Your build looks amazing...

My question is realated about nutrition:

How much calories, carbohydrates, protein and fat you eat during your offseason and how much you weight in offseason?

How much you weight in contest shape?

We know you are going to compete at the NPC Nationals, so are you going to show up to the fans (photos and picture signing) at the NPC Nationals? I'm going to watch the event live since is here in Florida.

When MD is going to do some videos with you training or following you during the day doing all your meals?

Best Regards.
                          Jonathan
                          1st place at the MW class at the NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza Tampa, FL.

Comment

What part of Cleveland you from?
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Welcome to MD
                              Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Working...
                              X