No announcement yet.

Q & A with IFBB PRO Seth Feroce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude Seth bro your a fucking BEAST! I love the new muscle you added on and I have to say I'm a Huge fan! I love your attitude and the way you get shit done, no Bull and straight up! I got a Question for you. What can your fans expect in 2012 and are you content with your size or are you going to add more mass?

Comment

• Hey Seth,
      do you have any updates???
      I hope we will find some more great vids of you and see you back on stage very soon!!!

cheers
      Christian
      The real and only... http://www.body-xtreme.de

Comment

• Hey Seth. Im 33, call myself a bodybuilder, but really just a 30-something who likes to stay in better shape than as many 21-yr-olds as I can . . . now that Im getting older, fat is getting more comfortable with sticking around, especially in my lower back - its "AWESOME"! I have 2 separate questions about cardio and the digestive system, so one about fat loss & one about poop(ing): (a) I have a sh*tty little stepper placed next to a "power-tower" that I lean on. I do 20 minutes first thing in the morning, its not very intense, but its "something", right? Then, after work, I hit the gym and lift . . . I used to burn 100 calories on the stairmaster before lifting, then hit the weights hard, but lately I have been playing racquetball for 30-45 minutes AFTER lifting (which is better, cardio after, right?). The fat simply isnt falling off? Assuming I clean up my diet (more) - what are your detailed thoughts on cardio? And (b) I take a heaping scoop of fiber (generic Metamucil) every single evening after dinner . . . it keeps me nice & regular as well as scheduled. I was told once by a feller at a Vitamin World, "you can not take too much fiber" . . . it doesnt bother me, and I have begun taking probiotics, so, is there any danger to this do you think? Thanks in advance - God's Blessings on all your future contests and ventures. Aaron.

Comment

• Hey Seth,

Do you take BCAA's pre and post workout? If so, how many grams?

Comment

• Originally posted by hebrewhammer View Post
            Hey Seth. Im 33, call myself a bodybuilder, but really just a 30-something who likes to stay in better shape than as many 21-yr-olds as I can . . . now that Im getting older, fat is getting more comfortable with sticking around, especially in my lower back - its "AWESOME"! I have 2 separate questions about cardio and the digestive system, so one about fat loss & one about poop(ing): (a) I have a sh*tty little stepper placed next to a "power-tower" that I lean on. I do 20 minutes first thing in the morning, its not very intense, but its "something", right? Then, after work, I hit the gym and lift . . . I used to burn 100 calories on the stairmaster before lifting, then hit the weights hard, but lately I have been playing racquetball for 30-45 minutes AFTER lifting (which is better, cardio after, right?). The fat simply isnt falling off? Assuming I clean up my diet (more) - what are your detailed thoughts on cardio? And (b) I take a heaping scoop of fiber (generic Metamucil) every single evening after dinner . . . it keeps me nice & regular as well as scheduled. I was told once by a feller at a Vitamin World, "you can not take too much fiber" . . . it doesnt bother me, and I have begun taking probiotics, so, is there any danger to this do you think? Thanks in advance - God's Blessings on all your future contests and ventures. Aaron.
            Aaron, Seth answered this in his MD column for the NOVEMBER issue, which goes on sale at the end of September.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Ron H - thats funny, Im an issue back (busy) and was lying in bed reading NOV issue, and saw Seths response. It was great - thank yall . . . truly appreciate the candid response . . . so, now Im doing some sprints early (have to wake around 3 or 4 for work) to get heart rate up first thing . . . doing Bible study independently prior, no more weak stepped machine. Anyway - thanks again, very awesome . . . oh, and regarding the racquetball response - I feel it burns more calories than most traditional cardio . . . Jesus Bless.

Comment

• Originally posted by hebrewhammer View Post
                Ron H - thats funny, Im an issue back (busy) and was lying in bed reading NOV issue, and saw Seths response. It was great - thank yall . . . truly appreciate the candid response . . . so, now Im doing some sprints early (have to wake around 3 or 4 for work) to get heart rate up first thing . . . doing Bible study independently prior, no more weak stepped machine. Anyway - thanks again, very awesome . . . oh, and regarding the racquetball response - I feel it burns more calories than most traditional cardio . . . Jesus Bless.
                Best of luck to you!
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Hey Seth, do u currently train in the new ken area?

Comment

• Originally posted by John620ie View Post
                    Hey Seth, do u currently train in the new ken area?
                    Seth doesn't post here anymore, you can find him on Facebook.

Comment

• Sadly he's on **. Yaaaakkkk

Comment

• lol why is this thread still here, advertising for MD?
                        The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
                        ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
                        DLB < superman
                        SWR < tranny
                        Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
                        Rocky tranny fucker
                        Noel fucker => can't help bray
                        Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
                        ritch the swim bitch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Quadzilla02 View Post
                          Sadly he's on **. Yaaaakkkk
                          Our loss, Seth is a cool guy. Maybe someday he will be back with MD, who knows?

Comment

• I know he's not with MD anymore but, any news on the guy ?
                            he's desapeared..

Comment

• Originally posted by bohenrique View Post
                              I know he's not with MD anymore but, any news on the guy ?
                              he's desapeared..
                              Try looking for him on FACEBOOK

Comment

Working...
                              X