• I need your help bro

Hi george im a fan from algeria
    i have 19 YEARS
    I want to add a some weight and gain muscle
    what is the best diet supplement and exercises programme
    thnx

Comment

• Mr. Farah,

I wont bother you with the basic questions everyone else is asking. What do I eat, how to I train ect. Those are valid questions but for anyone who is on here that is a beginner they need to eat good foods and train in a way that will allow them to recover quickly so they can hit it hard again. With that being said. Thank you for this opportunity to speak to you. With Kai Greene and the up and coming Mr. O contest there has been a lot of talk in the past about the one thing holding him back "besides coming in too big" is his gut. Theres been speak that its a GH gut or that because his lats come down so low into his back that it pushes his stomach forward. What are some of the techniques used to try to help control that? Would you have him wear a weight belt as much as possible to almost have a corset type of effect? Please elaborate and again thank you very much. Much respect.

-Frank

Comment

• Hey Mr. Farah! I want to start off by saying what a huge fan I am of yours. I love the Q and A's that you post in the MD magazines because they are so informative and have helped me tremendously. I am now 18 years old and being friends with the older guys in the gym who compete and bare witness to all they go through I have made the decision that I want to compete because I love every aspect of competing. Obviously I won't ask you to divulge all your secrets, but would you mind giving any advice to the beginner competitive bodybuilders like myself who genuinely want to compete and do well?

Comment

• Hello George; I was wondering what kind of cardio you use for your clients... HIIT or regular slow paced cardio?

Comment

• George,

There has been a lot of talk about your past as a cop. Somesay you were one and there was an article where the Rochester PD stated thatyou were not, can you set the record straight on this topic?I know the Police have an incredibly hard joband im sure someone would never impersonate one and even go as far as to saythey were shot in the line of duty. Thanks

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

• Hi George, I have decided to enter my first competition and would like your input on a training split and cardio (who better to ask than the Pro Creator himself?). First of all, my training split will be looking like Mon: Legs, Tue: Chest, Wed: Back, Thu: Delts, Fri: Arms. I am thinking of adding second back workout on Saturday so I can split my back routine in two; one focusing on width and the other on thickness (also, I find myself going stir crazy after two days off). What I your opinion on this split?

Second if the training split mentioned above is all good, which days should I do cardio on? I think that Thur, Fri and Sunday would work best as Delts and Arms are smaller body parts which require less energy and Sunday being a rest day. Also, what is our opinion of cardio after a workout? I may/may not be able to do cardio in the morning due to work commitments.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

• Hi George, I have decided to enter my first competition and would like your input on a training split and cardio (who better to ask than the Pro Maker himself?). First of all, my training split will be looking like Mon: Legs, Tue: Chest, Wed: Back, Thu: Delts, Fri: Arms. I am thinking of adding second back workout on Saturday so I can split my back routine in two; one focusing on width and the other on thickness (also, I find myself going stir crazy after two days off). What is your opinion on this split?

Second if the training split mentioned above is all good, which days should I do cardio on? I think that Thur, Fri and Sunday would work best as Delts and Arms are smaller body parts which require less energy and Sunday being a rest day. Also, what is our opinion of cardio after a workout? I may/may not be able to do cardio in the morning due to work commitments.
                Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
                X