No announcement yet.

Q and A with the "PRO MAKER" George Farah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear george we met at the fibo this year, im wondering if your comming back to europe anytime soon?

George have a good weekend

God bless you

Comment

Ps thanks for the t-shirt and the protein shakes ! and pls say hello to Jessica for me

Love you guys, im so happy your on Md to share some of your wisdom to us

Comment

I should be in London England, next weekend and in Mumbai India, on the 28th and then Sacremento Clifornia on November 6/7 then Miami for the Nationals and only God, knows when I am booked next .

Comment

As usual, your always working. Atleast after Miami, you get to rest for a few weeks.
          www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

George what are you in London for, are you doing a seminar??

Comment

I've just started working with George and look forward to the next year. It's great this thread is up now too will be lots of great infomation.

Comment

Yes hopefully I will get to rest a little after Miami. I was supposed to be in London this weekend for the British Gr prix but I am going next week instead to do appearances and help one of my guys to win a show.
                Jay18 we will surprise the Aussies next year

Comment

Hi George
                  How's it going? I was curious, what types of foods gives a hardgainer the most bang for the buck? in other wo9rds the best foods to put on size in the bulking phase?

thank you

Comment

Jeff, I always rely on high carbs, moderate protein and the good fats to add size in the off season. Go ahead and add some complex carbs and I love dry fruits and good fats like the nuts, olive oil, flaxseed oil etc... very dense in calories and that always help to add more weight and muscles on for all my hard gainer clients.

Comment

Hey George,

When cooking your meat do you use a grill or pan fry? What type of seasong would you add to your steak and type of oil when cooking?

Comment

Since you can't take alot of protein want do you do to enhance it's efficiency?

Comment

I use both grill and pan fry but I only use Pam to coat my pan and on the gril I never use oil and I use all kind of seasoning no one in particular just to
                          make sure that I keep on changing the flavor .

Do to the fact that I only have one kidney, I try to keep my protein intake to a minimum. In the off season I add 5 grams of BCAA powder to each of my meals to ensure that my muscles stay healthy, full and round.

Comment

Feel free to keep the questions coming. In a few weeks I won't be able to answear any of your Q's for a long time do to my crazy scheduale.
                            Last edited by gvfarah; October 19th, 2009, 01:13 PM.

Comment

George,

Why not add extra-virgin olive oil into the pan? rather than just Pam? I see alot of IFBB pros use just Pam but why not an actual oil to put on the pan and steak over or chicken or fish or so?

Do you like to broil your meat in the oven?

Comment

George...

Just wanted to congratulate on your recent string of successes. Very happy for you, your family and your clients. Well deserved!

Z

Comment

Working...
                                X