Q and A with the "PRO MAKER" George Farah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q and A with the "PRO MAKER" George Farah

MD proudly welcomes the PRO MAKER George Farah to the MD Boards...got a question for George...post them here....

_W5Q1875_PLICVGUUBK.jpg

_W5Q4076_SUWVNZCDPE.jpg

george-farah-bodybuilder-1.jpg

Welcome to MD George!

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

I am a new student of Georges and I am very pleased with him. He is always available when needed and knows his stuff. In a few weeks the changes have been dramatic. THANX GEORGE!!!

Comment

First off, I just wanna say welcome to the boards!! Second.... I know Branch is a work-force x 10... but you were a big factor in his great succes. I was curious what that diet looked like that you had him on. Crazy amounts of protein to hold all that mass?
        Thanks in advance

Comment

Thank you and I am very happy to be on board. Branch? He was having 500grams protein and 700 grams a carbs daily. Something only Branch can get away with dieting down .

Comment

just welcoming you to the boards, hope all is well!!!1
            www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

Thank you Mike and I am
              looking forward to spread my knoledge

Comment

George,
                As a contest prep coach, how did you feel when Branch was announced the top two at the Mr. Olympia contest?

Comment

welcome to md!
                  "Leg Day Is Business"
                  Layne Norton

Comment

i knew you would be on here lol!! congrats bro!

Comment

I was on cloud night . To be honest with you as soon as Branch, walked on that stage I said to myself mission accomplished. I think that the judges saw the same thing we all seeing, Branch, was on and for the first time he have nothing missing and the judges did a great job by rewarding him.

Comment

George can you help get Lee Priest back in shape or would that just be Impossible?

Comment

Isn't 700g of carbs alot during contest-prep? I heard that Branch liked it more when he was eating High carbs and High protein during his contest-prep; with this said I heard he just did longer cardio sessions to full out.

I wonder how much carbs he eats in the off-season

Originally posted by gvfarah View Post
                          Thank you and I am very happy to be on board. Branch? He was having 500grams protein and 700 grams a carbs daily. Something only Branch can get away with dieting down .

Comment

Shawn, if Lee ever decided to do a show he will be very good with or without my help.

Comment

welcome G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X