Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q and A with IFBB Pro Cedric McMillan

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Q and A with IFBB Pro Cedric McMillan

    Cedric_McMillan_Joins_Team_MD.jpg

    Lets welcome the Big Man to the MD Family....

  • #2
    HEY CEDRIC HAVE YOU EVER TRIED HIT STYLE TRAINING
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

    Comment


    • #3
      welcome big cedric
      i only want to be known as the best ever is that too much to ask? -bj penn

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome cedric...
        So, now that your pro, is there any 2010 shows you'll be doing? Arnold maybe?

        Comment


        • #5
          WELCOME CEDRIC!!!!
          Last edited by Gabri; November 26th, 2009, 03:20 AM. Reason: double post

          Comment


          • #6
            WELCOME CEDRIC!!!!
            Last edited by Gabri; November 26th, 2009, 03:19 AM. Reason: double post

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm sure you get crazy ass comments and shit being in the Army and being a huge mofo.

              So my question is how do you turn those comments into something funny? I'm in as well, and sometimes the comments are awkward...because I'm a little larger as well.


              I get asked at least twice a drill if I'm on steroids lol, and I just typically laugh and say no, what do you do?

              Comment


              • #8
                A Bright future in front of u Cedric!!!! You're amazing bro...
                www.davidegariboldi.net

                Comment


                • #9
                  You know Im going to catch your big ass one day! haha. I just wanted to say it was great standing on stage with you! That was the most fun I had in a long time. Congrats on everything! Thanks for being a great guy and My family and I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
                  www.sethferocetraining.com www.IsolatorFitness.com
                  www.Muscletech.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Happy Thanksgiving and Welcome to MD!

                    You rock!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ...
                      Cedric McMillan... The One

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                        HEY CEDRIC HAVE YOU EVER TRIED HIT STYLE TRAINING
                        yea... i use a mix of some dc stuff with dorians way of training... high intensity, low volume... send the signal then get off of it and let it rest.
                        think about it.. do u want your protein intake to go towards muscle repair from excessive damage or muscle growth in response to an overload? i like to think that this way of training doesnt break alot of muscle down, but gives yourmusclea stimulus to respond to
                        Cedric McMillan... The One

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mattlb03 View Post
                          Welcome cedric...
                          So, now that your pro, is there any 2010 shows you'll be doing? Arnold maybe?
                          once i get back to "normal life" i'll have a better idea. see when i work long hours it takes my body longer to recover from training, and its easier or me to overtrain so i have to go kinda slow, or i wont be able to make good improvements. my planis something in the fall of next year. im not in a rush to go out there and get my ass kicked...lol but with a little time i will get my ass kicked, but i will get a few punches in here and there...lol
                          Cedric McMillan... The One

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Northman69 View Post
                            I'm sure you get crazy ass comments and shit being in the Army and being a huge mofo.

                            So my question is how do you turn those comments into something funny? I'm in as well, and sometimes the comments are awkward...because I'm a little larger as well.


                            I get asked at least twice a drill if I'm on steroids lol, and I just typically laugh and say no, what do you do?
                            i do the same thing... and say i eat 400g of protein a day, 8 meals, and train 7 days a week... tht usually changes the subject
                            Cedric McMillan... The One

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ferocious View Post
                              You know Im going to catch your big ass one day! haha. I just wanted to say it was great standing on stage with you! That was the most fun I had in a long time. Congrats on everything! Thanks for being a great guy and My family and I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
                              u little fuckin munchkin!... i seen on the pics how u were chasing me around the stage with your negative 3% bodyfat havin ass....haha
                              i love u man... maybe one day we will pose down like arnold and franco for the overall...
                              since u a 202 and all...hahahaaa
                              tell your dad i said whussup
                              Cedric McMillan... The One

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X