X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q and A with IFBB Pro Cedric McMillan

Cedric_McMillan_Joins_Team_MD.jpg

Lets welcome the Big Man to the MD Family....

HEY CEDRIC HAVE YOU EVER TRIED HIT STYLE TRAINING
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

welcome big cedric
      i only want to be known as the best ever is that too much to ask? -bj penn

Comment

Welcome cedric...
        So, now that your pro, is there any 2010 shows you'll be doing? Arnold maybe?

Comment

WELCOME CEDRIC!!!!
          Last edited by Gabri; November 26th, 2009, 03:20 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

WELCOME CEDRIC!!!!
            Last edited by Gabri; November 26th, 2009, 03:19 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

I'm sure you get crazy ass comments and shit being in the Army and being a huge mofo.

So my question is how do you turn those comments into something funny? I'm in as well, and sometimes the comments are awkward...because I'm a little larger as well.

I get asked at least twice a drill if I'm on steroids lol, and I just typically laugh and say no, what do you do?

Comment

A Bright future in front of u Cedric!!!! You're amazing bro...
                www.davidegariboldi.net

Comment

You know Im going to catch your big ass one day! haha. I just wanted to say it was great standing on stage with you! That was the most fun I had in a long time. Congrats on everything! Thanks for being a great guy and My family and I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
                  www.sethferocetraining.com www.IsolatorFitness.com
                  www.Muscletech.com

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving and Welcome to MD!

You rock!

Comment

Cedric McMillan... The One

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                        HEY CEDRIC HAVE YOU EVER TRIED HIT STYLE TRAINING
                        yea... i use a mix of some dc stuff with dorians way of training... high intensity, low volume... send the signal then get off of it and let it rest.
                        think about it.. do u want your protein intake to go towards muscle repair from excessive damage or muscle growth in response to an overload? i like to think that this way of training doesnt break alot of muscle down, but gives yourmusclea stimulus to respond to

Comment

Originally posted by mattlb03 View Post
                          Welcome cedric...
                          So, now that your pro, is there any 2010 shows you'll be doing? Arnold maybe?
                          once i get back to "normal life" i'll have a better idea. see when i work long hours it takes my body longer to recover from training, and its easier or me to overtrain so i have to go kinda slow, or i wont be able to make good improvements. my planis something in the fall of next year. im not in a rush to go out there and get my ass kicked...lol but with a little time i will get my ass kicked, but i will get a few punches in here and there...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Northman69 View Post
                            I'm sure you get crazy ass comments and shit being in the Army and being a huge mofo.

So my question is how do you turn those comments into something funny? I'm in as well, and sometimes the comments are awkward...because I'm a little larger as well.

I get asked at least twice a drill if I'm on steroids lol, and I just typically laugh and say no, what do you do?
                            i do the same thing... and say i eat 400g of protein a day, 8 meals, and train 7 days a week... tht usually changes the subject

Comment

Originally posted by Ferocious View Post
                              You know Im going to catch your big ass one day! haha. I just wanted to say it was great standing on stage with you! That was the most fun I had in a long time. Congrats on everything! Thanks for being a great guy and My family and I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
                              u little fuckin munchkin!... i seen on the pics how u were chasing me around the stage with your negative 3% bodyfat havin ass....haha
                              i love u man... maybe one day we will pose down like arnold and franco for the overall...
                              since u a 202 and all...hahahaaa
                              tell your dad i said whussup

Comment

Working...
                              X