No announcement yet.

Q and A with Neil Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess this thread is dead... im done checking everyday, im dissappointed I was really looking forward to hearing more about this...
    www.iForceNutrition.com HEMAVOL-TT33-ADIPOXIL-REVERSITOL V2-TESTABOLAN V2

Comment

Originally posted by iForce Dave View Post
      Guess this thread is dead... im done checking everyday, im dissappointed I was really looking forward to hearing more about this...

Dave,

Neil writes for the magazine as well (MD) that is. He is very busy most of the time and would like to get on here more, only so many hours in a day or week sometimes. He writes this month a bit about the Y3T system, but there will be more to come in future magazine articles; his section is called "The U.K. GuRu, hope this has helped you.

Todd
      UK. Yoda Disciple

Comment

Originally posted by yates/priestfan View Post
        Dave,

Neil writes for the magazine as well (MD) that is. He is very busy most of the time and would like to get on here more, only so many hours in a day or week sometimes. He writes this month a bit about the Y3T system, but there will be more to come in future magazine articles; his section is called "The U.K. GuRu, hope this has helped you.

Todd

I know, I get the magazine every month, and I LOVED his column and wanted to learn more. I understand he is busy, but i think anyone could find time to post once a week... or once a month lol

I will be on the lookout for the new MD, cant wait to hear more about his training system.

Any chance you could post up some information on how you are doing it????
        www.iForceNutrition.com HEMAVOL-TT33-ADIPOXIL-REVERSITOL V2-TESTABOLAN V2

Comment

Originally posted by iForce Dave View Post
          I know, I get the magazine every month, and I LOVED his column and wanted to learn more. I understand he is busy, but i think anyone could find time to post once a week... or once a month lol

I will be on the lookout for the new MD, cant wait to hear more about his training system.

Any chance you could post up some information on how you are doing it????

I'm a client and friend of Neils and I will pass along your request that he try and get on here more. It would take quite a bit to go into detail how I do things, Neil basically changes up the program to fit each client, so there is really no one size fits all for the masses, if you keep up with MD I'm sure ur questions will all be answered in time.

Cheers,

Todd
          UK. Yoda Disciple

Comment

you squat nice and deep.
            whats the best you ever squatted
            thanks

Comment

Some of the questions posted MAY be in his next column who knows...Ive asked a few before to others, they answered in the magazine to my surprise.
              2013 British Columbia Heavyweight and Overall Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyO View Post
                Some of the questions posted MAY be in his next column who knows...Ive asked a few before to others, they answered in the magazine to my surprise.
                Is the new issue out yet?.. with Neil Hill explaining the Y3T

Comment

the latest issue has his first column in it, Cutlers on the cover.
                  2013 British Columbia Heavyweight and Overall Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyO View Post
                    the latest issue has his first column in it, Cutlers on the cover.

I got that issue. is the next one out yet? NEVERMIND

Comment

Mr. HILL,

I am a natural BB and I was wondering in the off season how many calories should I consume per pound of lean body mass to try to gain good size in the OFF SEASON while staying under 8% BF?

Should I do 45min LISS cardio 4x a week?

What should my macros be like?
                      I was thinking 18 cals per Lean lb and 50% protein, 25% carb, 25% fat.

I have never had a good off season before so I want to do it right. I have about 4.5-5% body fat right now.

Comment

Just watched the leg video can't wait to try it!

Looking forward to more training vids particularly arms and shoulders
                        iForce Nutrition Athlete
                        iTrain iCompete iDominate iForce

Comment

There are also a few good videos with Neil explaining things and also training Flex Lewis over at www.gasparinutrition.com.

My favorite Neil catchphrase is when he doesn't think Flex is putting out 100% effort. He tells him 'stop pissing about!'
                          Muscular Development Online Editor
                          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

hi neil got a clean bulking rebound Q

1) do u believe in fruits offseason for a lean slow bulk and what times and what fruits? do you think it can lead to fat storage as I havent had fruits regularly for months on a cut but i normally eat bananas and apples otherwise

Comment

Hi Neil, im going to be at the gaspari seminar in hull on the 26th, cant wait to meet you!!!

Comment

25th even,haha

Comment

Working...
                                X