Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a great help this thread.good job

Comment

Hey, neil i am a vegetarian bodybuilder i am 18 years old and trying to gain mass and weight what should i do ?? what should my diet be like?? and what should my training be like?? i am not allowed to eat any meat or fish but eggs and milk are OK, my gains have stopped over the last year please help!!! thanks a lot

Comment

Hey I saw a video of you talking about after training high intensity yiou started getting injuries a lot- i did as well. and to switch to feeling the muscle fflex- contracting it- good advice

do you ever do high intensity for like once or twice out of the year for 6 weeks or so?

I think both high intensity and volume traing is useful as long as theey are cycle and the high intensity is limited

you also mentioned some bodytypes might can take the intense training more than others? think this is due to genetics being some people have stronger thicker tendons?

Comment

Hi Neil, Please can you confirm the dates for the British Grand Prix 2012?

Comment

winged scapula does it effect when trying to bulk up back and traps

Hi

I have been training for about 3 years. I have put on some muscle but I do know I have winged scapula. I try and do all my rotator cuff exercises and use good form but I struggle to get them to disappear. What could I do for this? Will this effect me bulking my traps? I never feel I have a good shoulder workout and my traps have not grown at all? Any help please!

Thank you

Comment

Neil I got a question about post workout supps. I make my own using 1 scoop Hydrowhey, 44g maltodextrin, 10g ON casein, 2g Taurine, 1 Kre-Alk capsule opened, and 1 ON BCAA capsule. Since all of these are mixed into one drink Im wondering how long after my last set to begin drinking. Also an hour and 15 minutes later I will have my post workout meal which is a weightgainer shake such as Pro Complex Gainer, since it is easier to digest and utilize as opposed to a whole food meal. Thoughts and advice on this current strategy would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Neil has been with FLEX mag now for over a year. He does not come to this thread.
                Muscular Development Online Editor
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Hey Neil, My name is Josh Vogel, Heres my routine from last weeks contest, could you tell me how to make my back a lil thicker. thanks!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJP1j0q9Z_w

Comment

Originally posted by tampateen15 View Post
                    Hey Neil, My name is Josh Vogel, Heres my routine from last weeks contest, could you tell me how to make my back a lil thicker. thanks!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJP1j0q9Z_w
                    Read the post above you tampateen. He is not here anymore

Comment

• Y3T is awesome
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Neil, How does one get start in what you do? I want to get become a personal trainer but I don't want just be some run-of-the -mill trainer. Also, is it good to try competing to learn more about the sport to be trainer or not?

Comment

• Hi Neil, Iam interested in the program Y3T i contact you on the email. And you have dont me write ... Can you just brifly advise how this systém train? Division body, how often to train etc? THX Neil and Good luck in the live and BB

Comment

• Hi Neil big fan from the Uk, just wondered what your thoughts were on carb backloading, is it something you have ever tried? Thanks

Comment

• Neil has been gone from MD for a couple years now, sorry. I think the thread is only kept here as a resource for his previous posts.
                              Muscular Development Online Editor
                              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Working...
                              X