Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

NEW British Grand Prix poster!!! Pretty COOL!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fantom View Post
    That's a VERY impressive line up even if I say so myself!!! Big thanks to you Tiger for promoting the show, we all owe you a drink mate, after party!!!!
    Team effort mate! Been in since day one and enjoyed every minute...Big up to yourself as I know you've put your heart and soul into this entire event mate and it probably wouldn't have happened at all if it wasn't for the awesome FANTOM!!!

Big round of applause for my beefy Chinese chum from Brum...People need to realise just how much you do behind the scenes for British athletes all round Simon, not just with this show either but with your gym and other stuff too like training our top guys and helping to prep them as well...

Now give me a hug you handsome brute you!!
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

• Originally posted by Giles View Post
      Team effort mate! Been in since day one and enjoyed every minute...Big up to yourself as I know you've put your heart and soul into this entire event mate and it probably wouldn't have happened at all if it wasn't for the awesome FANTOM!!!

Big round of applause for my beefy Chinese chum from Brum...People need to realise just how much you do behind the scenes for British athletes all round Simon, not just with this show either but with your gym and other stuff too like training our top guys and helping to prep them as well...

Now give me a hug you handsome brute you!!
      Mate I'm filling up here.........group hug needed.......I'm just happy to be involved in something very special and something i feel passionate about and as long as everyone enjoys the show we put on then we've done our job

Comment

Mate I'm filling up here.........group hug needed.......I'm just happy to be involved in something very special and something i feel passionate about and as long as everyone enjoys the show we put on then we've done our job
        It will be awesome mate, I'm extremely excited about it...Am travelling down Wednesday night, my mate Amjad is taking his holiday off work, hiring a car, driving from Peterborough to Newcastle (250-300 miles??) to pick up his old mate Tiger Thomas (moi), then drive back DOWN to London Wednesday night!! What a cool guy huh? He insisted...Good guy, he'll be my cameraman over the weekend so keep an eye out for him in his special MD shirt!

We're picking up Shawn from the airport Thursday morning as when I heard Shawn would have to take the train I said no way Jose! Not having our special guest em-cee having no welcoming committee after coming all that way!!!

Comment

It will be awesome mate, I'm extremely excited about it...Am travelling down Wednesday night, my mate Amjad is taking his holiday off work, hiring a car, driving from Peterborough to Newcastle (250-300 miles??) to pick up his old mate Tiger Thomas (moi), then drive back DOWN to London Wednesday night!! What a cool guy huh? He insisted...Good guy, he'll be my cameraman over the weekend so keep an eye out for him in his special MD shirt!

We're picking up Shawn from the airport Thursday morning as when I heard Shawn would have to take the train I said no way Jose! Not having our special guest em-cee having no welcoming committee after coming all that way!!!
          Dam right we cant have Mr Ray slumming it in the UK now can we..................Good on Amjad. I'll be down late Thursday eve then up nice and early for the bulid up on the Friday. Lets all meet up for food on the Friday night at the Excel........................

Comment

Dam right we cant have Mr Ray slumming it in the UK now can we..................Good on Amjad. I'll be down late Thursday eve then up nice and early for the bulid up on the Friday. Lets all meet up for food on the Friday night at the Excel........................
            Sounds good to me mate, will be a busy Tiger running from hotel room to hotel room interviewing for here (MD.com) but Tiger has to eat...Nom nom nommmm...

Will drag poor Mr Ray along too if he's about...

Comment

Sounds good to me mate, will be a busy Tiger running from hotel room to hotel room interviewing for here (MD.com) but Tiger has to eat...Nom nom nommmm...

Will drag poor Mr Ray along too if he's about...
              Yes you can even do a cheeky interview with Yoda and the Fantom if you like...................

Comment

Yes you can even do a cheeky interview with Yoda and the Fantom if you like...................
                Good idea, was going to but thought you guys might be too busy...

Comment

Good idea, was going to but thought you guys might be too busy...
                  We always have time for you Tiger..............

Comment

• WOW! You guys are planning my Future without me?

That trip is going to kick my Arse but I am there on MD business and like your boy, Freddie Mercury said, "The show must go on!"
                    I will be up to do what needs to be done for the shows promotion and work harder on a full Stomach unlike some other notables, right Mr Salazar? ZZZZZZZZZ, Just kidding!

Comment

• Hey Giles, How will a guy like Alvin Small fare in this contest his name is one that I have a heard a lot over the past few years

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFuture View Post
                        Hey Giles, How will a guy like Alvin Small fare in this contest his name is one that I have a heard a lot over the past few years
                        I'm going to Nottingham for MD to see him early in the morning on the train so will let you know mate when I get back tomorrow night! By all accounts he's looking colossal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                          WOW! You guys are planning my Future without me?

That trip is going to kick my Arse but I am there on MD business and like your boy, Freddie Mercury said, "The show must go on!"
                          I will be up to do what needs to be done for the shows promotion and work harder on a full Stomach unlike some other notables, right Mr Salazar? ZZZZZZZZZ, Just kidding!
                          Shawn Ray emceeing - Don' get no better than that no sirre bob!!!

Comment

That's really nice of you Giles, looking after Shawn like that. Sounds like it's going to be an awesome weekened!

Comment

• Thanks I feel like he could be the breakout pro of 2011

Comment

• Giles Im very excited to see yours and Shawns Coverage of this fantastic contest and im sure you will post plenty of great interviews too! Giles Maybe you can interview some upstart bodybuilders from the UK that the fans have not heard from yet! Cheers Mate!

Comment

Working...
                                X