Announcement

Collapse

Registration Suspended

Due to abuse of the email regisration system by spammers, email registertion will be suspended indefinitely.
New Members to the forum must be made by invitation only, and the invitation must come from existing forum members of No Bull of 1 Year or more.

Thanks for your time,

Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Hide Yamagishi talks PBW Tampa on Muscle Beach TV.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide Yamagishi talks PBW Tampa on Muscle Beach TV.

MD's Muscle Beach host Dave Bourlet hooks up with Hidetada Yamagishi and his trainer Eric Di Lauro in Venice, California. Hide will be stepping on stage this weekend at the 2011 Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships in Tampa, Florida.

Good interview. I hope Hide or Huh win this show. Out of curiosity, was he born in the US or Japan?
    "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

Hide was born in Japan as far as I know. Agree that it was a good interview. Hide has really approved when it comes to presenting himself. His English is very good now.

Comment

Hide looks great hope he does well.

Comment

Originally posted by boomermayne View Post
          Good interview. I hope Hide or Huh win this show. Out of curiosity, was he born in the US or Japan?
          Huh won't win this show if Hide is in condition. Hide is a proven top 10 Olympia veteran. Huh is still in his rookie year. He may have the size, but he doesn't have the balance that Hide brings.

It's a shame that so many forum members are commenting on how rookie competitors (Huh, McMillan, for example) could win over seasoned vets (Hide, Kai, for example). It's ridiculous because no IFBB judge with half a brain would even consider that, unless the older guys had an imbalance from injury or came in shitty condition. Age isn't my argument, it's proven placings in Pro shows, especially the O.
          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Hide Yamagishi

Love this guy, great physique and always so humble. Hope he does well.

Comment

Working...
            X