No announcement yet.

Victor Martinez Guest Posing August 20, 2011. Four Weeks out from the Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Martinez Guest Posing August 20, 2011. Four Weeks out from the Olympia

DAMN!, I know we still have 4 weeks till the Mr.O, but to me Vic doesn't look like he is gonna nail his conditioning.
    Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Comment

Man victor's looking good here. His waist line's noticeably bigger though. Excited to see what he'll look like come olympia time
      ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

Wow, compared to Phil's 4 week out guest posing Victor looks to be about 8 weeks out. His gut is still very much out there too.
        Tim Martin over Levrone? I still can't stop laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenMB View Post
          Wow, compared to Phil's 4 week out guest posing Victor looks to be about 8 weeks out. His gut is still very much out there too.
          I was there tonight. No disrespect to Victor, he's an amazing bodybuilder, but he was a bloated mess. It's sad when a potential Mr. Olympia guest poses at a state level show, and is 3 weeks out, and is EASILY out-conditioned by at least 50% of the AMATEURS competing in the show! Come on, Vic, you're supposed to be one of the best in the world! His skin was thick, no striations, no vascularity (little bit in the arms), and really not much separation at all. He's going to have to pull a miracle out of his ass.

-lifepulse

Comment

Originally posted by lifepulse View Post
            I was there tonight. No disrespect to Victor, he's an amazing bodybuilder, but he was a bloated mess. It's sad when a potential Mr. Olympia guest poses at a state level show, and is 3 weeks out, and is EASILY out-conditioned by at least 50% of the AMATEURS competing in the show! Come on, Vic, you're supposed to be one of the best in the world! His skin was thick, no striations, no vascularity (little bit in the arms), and really not much separation at all. He's going to have to pull a miracle out of his ass.

-lifepulse
            sounds like whatever cardio he's doing isnt working. he better double or even triple it.
            Tim Martin over Levrone? I still can't stop laughing.

Comment

disappointed!

phil looked better from photos older photos compared to him right now. mannnn
              www.LamarByrdJr.com
              TeamWolf

Comment

well I was really all hyped up to see Vic especially after Gregg V most recent thread about Vic and his trainer Munoz. But now im a bit dissapointed as im rooting for Vic and Phil to make a big Imapct at the O. But not to sure about Vic now. (FUUUUCCCCKKKK) wELL hOPEFULLY Phill takes the Mr. O this year.
                Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Comment

Comparing Victor to Victor not anyone else, I think he looks very good. Especially his back. His quads will always be a problem. it is a matter of conditioning for him as all of you already know.

Comment

Originally posted by lifepulse View Post

-lifepulse
                    that freakin suks i'm still rooting for him though c'mon vic!

Comment

He cant be serious.....

Comment

he still could do ok, top 5 maybe.

Not saying his condition is near phils but we saw pictures of phil and video of vic, plus lighting differences i think its hard to say.

Victor just doesnt have the same mass as the other guys in my opinion.

Comment

I just now saw the pics from Phils last guest pose and he looks way harder.... the lighting wasnt good for Victor here... he seems behind.
                          Well well hope he gets into good condition for Victor
                          Last edited by tbookie; August 21st, 2011, 01:55 AM.

Comment

maybe he looked "bloated" on purpose, or maybe he doesn't give a shit, and want's to save all the water/salt/** manipulation for the real show, not some guest posing.

Comment

well at least he can bring in the GORILLA MUSCLE
                              I am a machine that just needs the programming.

Comment

Working...
                              X