Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cecil Croasdale Overall 2011 UK Champ Interview w/Alvin Small "Time to Earn Some Dough!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also i do believe that Cecil is somewhat old....

IMO politics play a part.

Haraldas is not a brit.....

Comment

Originally posted by ryantunna View Post
      True, Haroldas has so much more muscle than this guy, but his condition wasnt quite as good I guess. Haroldas will make a good pro one day.
      Correct if this guy came in conditioned lookout.

Comment

i was at this show just got home cecil deserved it hands down you had to be there , haroldus takes the piss and comes in soft , if he aint in condition he dont deserve the win well done to ces awsome package

Comment

Originally posted by susthead View Post
          i was at this show just got home cecil deserved it hands down you had to be there , haroldus takes the piss and comes in soft , if he aint in condition he dont deserve the win well done to ces awsome package

Since you were there.... Do you think Haroldas deserved his class? Did he have enough size to make up for not having the condition?

Comment

haroldas looked like a block of butter..def didnt deserved overall
            Originally posted by villan
            i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Comment

Butch and I just tagged tons of photos. Be sure to check the galleries.

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                Butch and I just tagged tons of photos. Be sure to check the galleries.
                Great job.

I'm sure that was a headache lol
                www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Originally posted by leigh View Post
                  Great job.

I'm sure that was a headache lol
                  Thanks, Leigh. It's not hard. Just tedious....but for some reason, I love it! (Well...I love all the pics going up fast and correct. That's what I love!)

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                    Thanks, Leigh. It's not hard. Just tedious....but for some reason, I love it! (Well...I love all the pics going up fast and correct. That's what I love!)
                    Do you have to look at each shoot and go by the number on the trunks.

I shoot bodybuilding comps and it is the worst part haha.

It's ok in a big show with well know people but going through hundreds of shots of randoms is a little rough.
                    www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Haters are not needed when people work there arse off.

You guys are jokes and I mean retarded. Slating guys that you wish you could have even one body part as great as they do let alone the whole package, Cecil is so loaded all over and he would admit his chest is behind but have you seen deals thighs and arms like it ? Haroldas is incredible and young hes got plenty of time. Cecil has mature dry muscles with superior condition. Dont know if you guys know what condition is ? probably noy seeing as you probably aint ever won a british title and I aint talking no local show crap! I will come train where ever you train and I bet I make you looks S*it let alone Cecil ! Congrats to him. Haters when your good yourselves then your opinion is credible . laters bellends.

Comment

james hollingshead 89 = cecil??????

Comment

Cecil did great to say he nearly didnt compete due to not making u100's thought he would be out massed but obviously not. I do agree with James (a very promising UK amateur, not Cecil) that he has some amazing body parts and his chest does let him down but how many BBers that turn pro are perfect and have no weak points

Comment

Originally posted by james hollingshead 89 View Post
                            You guys are jokes and I mean retarded. Slating guys that you wish you could have even one body part as great as they do let alone the whole package, Cecil is so loaded all over and he would admit his chest is behind but have you seen deals thighs and arms like it ? Haroldas is incredible and young hes got plenty of time. Cecil has mature dry muscles with superior condition. Dont know if you guys know what condition is ? probably noy seeing as you probably aint ever won a british title and I aint talking no local show crap! I will come train where ever you train and I bet I make you looks S*it let alone Cecil ! Congrats to him. Haters when your good yourselves then your opinion is credible . laters bellends.
                            Who is this pea brain?

Take your seeping vagina back to uk-muscle and hang around there....

Comment

james hollingshead is a top bodybuilder in the UK, and still a junior if Im correct, and someone who could do big damage in the future

Comment

cecil got a much more apealing look, tbh i think haroldson looked better last year?

Comment

Working...
                                X