Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Jose Raymond - Pre-Contest Arm Training Part Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Raymond - Pre-Contest Arm Training Part Two

Jose's muscles looking rounder every time I see him, if only he was vascular lol

Comment

Looking insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jose. Hope you win the 212
      ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

Nice another great video jose i really like watching these videos very educational an joses a humble guy . Look forward to part two !

Comment

No carbs and still bringing the good videos to us. Thanks Jose/ Ron!

Comment

Jose explain how you get your skin as thin as possible, explain your last week of prep depletion and carb load and water minipulation and do you take a water pill, or drop your water slowly over four days?

Comment

Originally posted by 28tony View Post
              No carbs and still bringing the good videos to us. Thanks Jose/ Ron!
              You could tell how exhausted he was, but he was still putting out 100% - it's what he does.
              Muscular Development Online Editor
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

You guys Rock!

Comment

kEEP IT UP JOSE YOU WILL THE NEX 212 MR O

Comment

What a true Warrior... That week must have been so tough, and how cool to see his drive and determination...Its is really cool sometimes to get to see a video after the event knowing the outcome And to just here how he had things planned out and saw it in his mind and believed in himself 100%. Thats what being a champion is all about... Jose, I had you and Sami in a battle for 1st and you looked great! So to Jose and Ron you guys keep doin what you do with your contributions to the bodybuilding masses in the way of videos,competitions,advice,and inspriration...Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BigJHeath976 View Post
                      What a true Warrior... That week must have been so tough, and how cool to see his drive and determination...Its is really cool sometimes to get to see a video after the event knowing the outcome And to just here how he had things planned out and saw it in his mind and believed in himself 100%. Thats what being a champion is all about... Jose, I had you and Sami in a battle for 1st and you looked great! So to Jose and Ron you guys keep doin what you do with your contributions to the bodybuilding masses in the way of videos,competitions,advice,and inspriration...Thanks
                      this ; Jose ur a great bodybuilder , the mind is everything .

Comment

Originally posted by eu View Post
                        this ; Jose ur a great bodybuilder , the mind is everything .
                        Jose looking sick man go out win your show

Comment

Originally posted by Jay cutlr 5 MRO View Post
                          kEEP IT UP JOSE YOU WILL THE NEX 212 MR O
                          NO! Samir will be!

Comment

looks awesome, hope he gets it this year!

Comment

Thanks for the feed back. Believe it or not we did have fun filming this video even though I was wasted. I did everything I could to get extra hard for NY and sometimes your body just doesnt want to do certain things. I called it and I knew that if it was even close in this show, I would not win and that is why I wasnt overly disappointed with the outcome. The rest of this video is pretty interesting so stay tuned.

Comment

Working...
                              X