Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Europa Battle of Champions -Play-by-Play, Callouts, Photos, Morel takes the Crown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Results - Men

1. Juan Morel
    2. Mohamad Bannout
    3. Essa Obaid
    4. Fred Smalls
    5. Renaldo Gairy
    6. Jamal Elmadawy
    7. Jeff Long
    8. Adorthus Cherry
    9. Alexandre Nataf
    10. Grigori Atoyan
    11. Hennie Kotze
    12. Mark Antonek
    13. Randy Reittinger

Comment

• Full Results - Women

1. Anne Freitas
      2. Michelle Cummings
      3. Monique Jones
      4. Tazzie Columb
      5. Sarah Hayes
      6. Amber DeFrancesco
      7. Alevtina Goroshinskaya
      8. Lisette Acevedo
      9. Helle Nielsen
      10. Bonnie Pappas
      11. Natalia Batova
      12. Janet Kaufman

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
        Full Results - Women

1. Anne Freitas
        2. Michelle Cummings
        3. Monique Jones
        4. Tazzie Columb
        5. Sarah Hayes
        6. Amber DeFrancesco
        7. Alevtina Goroshinskaya
        8. Lisette Acevedo
        9. Helle Nielsen
        10. Bonnie Pappas
        11. Natalia Batova
        12. Janet Kaufman
        NINTH PLACE?????????? Every judge that judege this show should be suspended! WOW!!!!

Who do you have to blow to get a fair look at these shows?
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

• switch michelle with helle imho

Comment

• Oh well, I guess when you're from some foreign country that no one can pinpoint on the map, you're automatically being downgraded to anything other than first place, no matter how much your physique speaks for itself. And Juan is a local guy, so why not move him up a few undeserved spots? Essa in third, what a farce, as if to say it wasn't that close anyway, he wasn't really in contention for first... LMFAO.

Comment

• feminine |ˈfemənin|
              adjective
              1 having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women, esp. delicacy and prettiness : a feminine frilled blouse.
              of or relating to women; female : he enjoys feminine company.

Well Anne sounds feminine enough but that jaw ???? perhaps a bit too much but all in all still carries herself like a female but then again any female that has muscle will probably not be fem enough for most men just like Campbell and Jeter who are Olympian track athletes. They might be to muscular as well and not considered fem enough in society as well

Comment

• Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                feminine |ˈfemənin|
                adjective
                1 having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women, esp. delicacy and prettiness : a feminine frilled blouse.
                • of or relating to women; female : he enjoys feminine company.

Well Anne sounds feminine enough but that jaw ???? perhaps a bit too much but all in all still carries herself like a female but then again any female that has muscle will probably not be fem enough for most men just like Campbell and Jeter who are Olympian track athletes. They might be to muscular as well and not considered fem enough in society as well
                I would like to enjoy her feminine Company... especially those 2 feminines on her chest

Comment

• RASBERRIES or MOTORBOAT???

Originally posted by trmatt01 View Post
                  I would like to enjoy her feminine Company... especially those 2 feminines on her chest

Comment

• Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                    RASBERRIES or MOTORBOAT???
                    start with the raspberries then motorboat to finish her off .. Ill have to take my time though .. Might not get another shot at jugs that big again in my life

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                      HUH?????????????

How does that happen......
                      Tazzie got screwed here. Sad she has been competing for over 2 years. I feel bad for her

Comment

• Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
                        Tazzie got screwed here. Sad she has been competing for over 2 years. I feel bad for her
                        needs bigger boobs

Comment

• Originally posted by Natzo View Post
                          First Juan. BAM! O qualification in the first year as pro...
                          You act as if it was deserved...??! loolz BAM BAM Can we see some comparison pics pls. MD, we know Juan 's your boy, but the internet warriors would like to ascertain that the scores were fair and justifiable :>

Comment

• That is IF you get a shot . I say have your dream and dream big or just dont dream at all best of luck trying to make that dream come true and when it does them slurp away my friend slurp away!!!

Originally posted by trmatt01 View Post
                            start with the raspberries then motorboat to finish her off .. Ill have to take my time though .. Might not get another shot at jugs that big again in my life

Comment

• wow.. awful judging.. i mean really bad.. essa had this in the bag.. i mean no one commenting from the show was really saying anything different.. this is not a slam to juan but he was a bit soft.. and essa was big and full plus conditioned.. so he gets 3rd?? someone got a bit of a early christmas gift..

Comment

• It makes more sense do be in men's physique at this point with the way they are
                                judging these bodybuilding shows. Not to mention more marketable and most ladies prefer
                                that look over the Hulks. I will admit I was against it at first but now, not so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X