Baby Born Without a Face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Born Without a Face

This is brutal so if you are not a tough person do not watch this.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=583_1188167791

Wow, that's a rough deal. I've never seen anything like that. Sounds like she's got great parents that really care about her on the plus side. Stuff like this makes you realize just how damn good you got it.

Jacob
    Nov.1st MD improvement contest

Comment

shit. heartbreaking stuff, especially when the dads telling his story about when she was born.

Comment

The little girl is very strong hearted! She seems very happy and I hope she lives a long and happy life!! I agree with the above statement, great parents.

Comment

Originally posted by AllHeart View Post
          The little girl is very strong hearted! She seems very happy and I hope she lives a long and happy life!! I agree with the above statement, great parents.
          She is now, I just hope she is later in life when she knows what she looks like..

Comment

So tragic - I am thanking God right now that my children are healthy. There is no greater gift.
            My sympathy goes out to her parents, the stress and grief must be unimaginable.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

What a moving story. Just shows what the human being can endure in the face of adversity. God bless them.

NYC BIG MIKE
              Looking for the "gang of 20".

Comment

my wife works in children's hospas, we lost a son about 2 years ago to a terrible brain malformation. Every child is an inspiration to me even though I'm not really involved. I have been asked to speak at a few conferences to give a father's perspective in dealing with a critically ill or deceased child. It's such a different experience, it's very hard to put into words what goes on in dealing with this type of thing.

I hope everything goes well for this child, I saw some of a report on her on discovery health, being as how she has a fully developed brain she will probably live a long life, I wish nothing but the best for her.

Comment

Originally posted by NYC BIG MIKE View Post
                  What a moving story. Just shows what the human being can endure in the face of adversity.
                  pun intended?
                  THE FAMILY THAT I LIVE FOR ONLY BREATHES THE AIR THAT SMELLS OF COMBAT

Comment

i wish i could follow that family around and beat the teeth out of anyone that talks shit to that girl.
                    Question. What kind of bear is best?

Comment

Poor kid and family. Maybe everything will work out I cant even think what they are going through.

Comment

i cant even comprehend being in situation like that, those parents are insanely strong to deal with that
                        WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MIKEBARDO

Comment

Foreman please go find something happy for me now

Comment

Wow, those are some strong great parents. The little girl seems to love life too.

Comment

Originally posted by zilla View Post
                              pun intended?
                              Don't be a fuckin' dick,

That is a terrible situation, hopfuly thoose doctor can help reconstruct her face so she can live a somewhat normal life...

Comment

Working...
                              X