No announcement yet.

Baby Born Without a Face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've seen this on TLC not few weeks ago. it's very sad, kids shouldn't go through this, especially with cruel ass kids we got this days!

Comment

so sad watch, put whats really important in our lives into perspective. those are some good parents! most parents wouldnt be able to handle that situation. good parenting always symbolizes a good child and how they were brought up.

god bless the kid.
      I love a hard penis in my mouth

Comment

damn that was hard to watch. Definately makes you appreciate what you have that much more. I wish that child and her parents the best!!

Comment

wow.
          5% off at Trueprotein.com: RNM120

Comment

when u see an add for the next supermodel with some bimbo crying because she has sunburn, then u see this , it makes u want to kill
            Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

i hate to say this, but i would rather have my kid check out when born, then to have them grow up like that. in this world, your life would be filled with more pain than anything else.
              "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

Originally posted by DT5 View Post
                i hate to say this, but i would rather have my kid check out when born, then to have them grow up like that. in this world, your life would be filled with more pain than anything else.
                i sort of think the same way man, sad but true
                Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

my computer was having a hard time playing it for whatever reason. did they say anything about if her brain function was impaired?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnFirm View Post
                    Foreman please go find something happy for me now
                    More proof men are smarter than women.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQdhMSEqhfg

Comment

Originally posted by FitnFirm View Post
                      Foreman please go find something happy for me now
                      http://www.madnessvideo.net/videos.a.../Funny_videos/

Comment

Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
                        More proof men are smarter than women.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQdhMSEqhfg

jesus christ!!!!

Comment

What a touching story and what strong parents......God bless that little girl....
                          THE OFFICIAL DC TRAINING!! AVAILABLE NOW! http://www.jasonwojo.com/dvd.html

Comment

No big deal. Some cosmetic surgury and she'll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
                              No big deal. Some cosmetic surgury and she'll be fine
                              Yeah.... I dont think so.

That is so crazy...I really hope her mom dosn't take it to personally when a kid calls her a freak, or else shes in for a longggg rough life

Comment

Thats awful, so sad, life has always been cruel and doesnt show any signs of letting up.....bad things happen to good people! Those two are amazing, for being so loving, most people would not be able to handle that,t he straine from living with the fact your loving little daughter will neve rbe accepted by most people must be hard, going out and being stared at.

No one should have to go through that, and that little girl being so happy is great, she seems like a wonderful little girl, i just hope life treats her kind from now on.
                                "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today" - James Dean

Comment

Working...
                                X