Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas McCarver Week Finishes with Day Four - Groceries, More Food and Leg Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Poker Face Ace; February 18th, 2013, 11:40 PM.

Comment

I really enjoy the week series. Whats your gamertag Dallas?

Comment

Insane Dallas, keep it up!

Comment

Great Video Dallas! I enjoyed the conversation in the car,bb and life is trial and error and learning as much as you can on your own. I hope to see you compete in the future,perhaps ny,the people here drive alot faster than your town! all the best!

Comment

I am keen to try the close grip presses after pullovers, seems so simple but i've never thought of it.

Comment

A pleasure to see that Good form is back ! First we've seen Hide, than The blade Dexter Jackson, than Dallas McCarver. Than you, we've got used to badass Branch, Johnny and others pros that really just move the way and throw them , it's entertaining but it not that safe and does'nt create a Nice looking physiq as yours (small waist, V taper etc ... )
              Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

Comment

nice...

Comment

Absolute weapon. Would kill to look like at any age let alone 21

Comment

Kick that fuckin dog in the first video...jesus...

Comment

The guy is jacked and has good shape. A little goofy, but seems like a good dude. I'm rootin' for him...

Comment

PS3? This dude is a joke, he'll never make it to the Olympia stage with that bullshit.

Xbox Live or Die.

Comment

Originally posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
                          You guys let us know how you like have a week of series. I'm planning one with each Team MD guy.
                          YES PLEASE!

this past month has been great Adina videos every day even on weekends! always new stuff at MD! LOVIN IT!

thank you!

Comment

Damn this is awesome i was just thinking when are we gonna get a dallas vid and theres 3?!?!? Seriously this guy is massive and the red marks look like scars to me, ya'll better stop hatin, this kids gonna be at the top oneday if he stays in good health and stays smart.

I wish you nothing but the best Dallas ! Stay hungry
                            The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
                            ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
                            DLB < superman
                            SWR < tranny
                            Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
                            Rocky tranny fucker
                            Noel fucker => can't help bray
                            Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
                            ritch the swim bitch!

Comment

^^^christ I was a minute late, just wanted to say that you would cum all over hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
                                edit: nvm
                                ROFL, this....
                                "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

Working...
                                X