Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas McCarver Week Finishes with Day Four - Groceries, More Food and Leg Training

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dallas McCarver Week Finishes with Day Four - Groceries, More Food and Leg Training


  • #2
    great videos
    Last edited by Brutal Master; February 18th, 2013, 09:45 PM.
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

    Comment


    • #3
      hes a hosss (I feel like the old guy is trying to fit in.. father?)

      Also enjoy the candidness of Mr. McCarver.

      Comment


      • #4
        First video stops when he puts the rice in to cook
        2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

        Comment


        • #5
          He needs to get someone to help him with his injections......That bruising is ridiculous and totally uneccesary
          2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

          Comment


          • #6
            edit: nvm

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by lilarnold View Post
              He needs to get someone to help him with his injections......That bruising is ridiculous and totally uneccesary
              Yeah bro no doubt!! Your so right, bruises so bad you can't even see them! Lol get real bro... you honestly believe IF I had any bruises I would be wearing a sleavless shirt in the video to give the oh so kind people such as yourself something to talk about!?

              Comment


              • #8
                kewl
                Last edited by Poker Face Ace; February 18th, 2013, 11:15 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DallasMcCarver View Post
                  Yeah bro no doubt!! Your so right, bruises so bad you can't even see them! Lol get real bro... you honestly believe IF I had any bruises I would be wearing a sleavless shirt in the video to give the oh so kind people such as yourself something to talk about!?
                  Haha I love it. People love to hate young people that are twice there size. Your a beast bro, keep it up your going to do big things.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jfrost89 View Post
                    Haha I love it. People love to hate young people that are twice there size. Your a beast bro, keep it up your going to do big things.
                    I mean I know all the bumps he's referring to, but they are skin blemishes and dark spots from previous skin problems. I have had bad skin problems since high school left me with some bad dark spots and scars, but I am happy that all of that is.finally getting better. Slowly but surely lol.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DallasMcCarver View Post
                      I mean I know all the bumps he's referring to, but they are skin blemishes and dark spots from previous skin problems. I have had bad skin problems since high school left me with some bad dark spots and scars, but I am happy that all of that is.finally getting better. Slowly but surely lol.

                      How dare you have bad skin, lol.
                      Should have taped some of that convo with you and the crew talking about Cricket rooting a blackhead out for you lol. That's a good woman right thar

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        That's crazy that he's only 21 years old. Dude's a tank and has no stomach distention.
                        Originally posted by lilarnold View Post
                        He needs to get someone to help him with his injections......That bruising is ridiculous and totally uneccesary
                        I see what you're talking about. It looks like lots of small pimples or blood specs or some shit. Maybe it is bruises I don't know, looks weird though.
                        "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You guys let us know how you like have a week of series. I'm planning one with each Team MD guy.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            nice !
                            If there is anything at all that you’d rather do in life, do not go into medicine.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
                              You guys let us know how you like have a week of series. I'm planning one with each Team MD guy.
                              I love the week long series. It gives you more of a feel for how the life of a bodybuilder really is not just the training.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X