Hide Yamagishi Trains Legs 4 Days Out and Discusses Big Guts at the ASC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide Yamagishi Trains Legs 4 Days Out and Discusses Big Guts at the ASC

Hide Yamagishi has been doing a lot of globetrotting lately and lucky for us Dave Bourlet caught him in the 24-hour window between flights as he was doing a final leg workout before heading out to the Arnold Classic Brazil competition this weekend in Rio de Janeiro.

Dave asks Hide, "what was up with the gut" at the Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio and "The Dragon" gives us an explanation for his bloated appearance on stage.

Throw away the fucking mouthguard you sound redonkulous, holy shit I get your endorsed by the company that makes those, but you sound retarded.

Other than that, good vid.

Comment

Originally posted by JohanLagerström View Post
      Throw away the fucking mouthguard you sound redonkulous, holy shit I get your endorsed by the company that makes those, but you sound retarded.

Other than that, good vid.
      He has worn mouth guards for years. The tone of your post is unwarranted.
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Wasn't hide one of the ones with a growing gut?

And what's the reason behind putting 80% brightness on the vid?
        Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
        http://swoletra.com

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post

Yes, and he admits he did have a gut and explains why. That's why I brought it up in the interview, if you ask me, he's honest for even talking about it. As far as the brightness, that's my fault, it was really dark at Golds that night and Butch had to brighten the footage up for you guys.
          Max

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
            Guts are the Result of the Judges Rewarding Size at all costs.Dont Blame the bodybuilders for trying to win shows!
            100% correct

Comment

Guts are the Result of the Judges Rewarding Size at all costs.Dont Blame the bodybuilders for trying to win shows!

Comment

Originally posted by MADMAX6 View Post
                Yes, and he admits he did have a gut and explains why. That's why I brought it up in the interview, if you ask me, he's honest for even talking about it. As far as the brightness, that's my fault, it was really dark at Golds that night and Butch had to brighten the footage up for you guys.
                Max
                Def props to him for admitting it, but do you really believe his story? Ate 3 days of food in 1...?
                Arbeit macht frei!

Comment

At least he admitted it, denial is the worst...I'm yet to see Pacman do the same, props to Hide for being honest.
                  "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                    ^^THIS!!!
                    Instagram: Deak007

Comment

Originally posted by MADMAX6 View Post
                      Max
                      You damned rookies, ha ha! Ya doing a great job mate, I've a few technical things I need to work on to improve my own vids like a new on-camera mic when they're talking in between training and the only way to get it audible on film is to push the vid-cam literally an inch from their face which I guess could be kind of annoying...
                      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

LOL, we re learning I guess.

Comment

ate three days of food in one...lol.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post

80%? Hell no man. That was 100%

Comment

Working...
                              X