Behind the Lens: Branch Warren and Johnnie Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BranchFan2000 View Post
    you all talk crap about branches form but he got more muscle then all you all !
    Ya and just imagine how much bigger he would be if he actually trained with good form. I know he has mentioned he tried training lighter with less weigh but it didnt work for him. Its cuz he didnt like it so he didnt give it a chance. His form is absolutely terrible. I dunno one person that would say any exercise he does is done properly except for JOJ. My joints and tendons hurt just watching him. Why would both of them wanna sit up they way they do while doing incline? They are lucky their backs didnt snap and tear a rotator..especially the way they bounce the bar off their chest. I guess they are both all about ego, but bb'ing isnt about who looks the coolest and who lifts the most. Its about how you look the day of the show. If Branch had better form maybe he would place better at the Olympia and win more than just the Arnold Classic. Even on flat db they are just using pure momentum and only care about weight. You can tell by their grip. Nobody does that unless you wanna move more weight. They arent even using their chest to push the weight. Its all momentum. It drives me crazy. Im surprised either one of them havent had more injuries. I guess some guys care more about ego than anything. Branch or JOJ will be lucky to make top 10 this year at the Olympia.

Comment

Originally posted by joebig View Post
      Ya and just imagine how much bigger he would be if he actually trained with good form. I know he has mentioned he tried training lighter with less weigh but it didnt work for him. Its cuz he didnt like it so he didnt give it a chance. His form is absolutely terrible. I dunno one person that would say any exercise he does is done properly except for JOJ. My joints and tendons hurt just watching him. Why would both of them wanna sit up they way they do while doing incline? They are lucky their backs didnt snap and tear a rotator..especially the way they bounce the bar off their chest. I guess they are both all about ego, but bb'ing isnt about who looks the coolest and who lifts the most. Its about how you look the day of the show. If Branch had better form maybe he would place better at the Olympia and win more than just the Arnold Classic. Even on flat db they are just using pure momentum and only care about weight. You can tell by their grip. Nobody does that unless you wanna move more weight. They arent even using their chest to push the weight. Its all momentum. It drives me crazy. Im surprised either one of them havent had more injuries. I guess some guys care more about ego than anything. Branch or JOJ will be lucky to make top 10 this year at the Olympia.
      This! Quoted for truth!!

Comment

Originally posted by joebig View Post
        How do you mean??

Comment

JOJ looks soft as fuck

Comment

2 Iron warrior, hardcore as always I wish I could see them fight for first n 2nd place at any contest

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
              JOJ looks soft as fuck
              how the fuck is it possible that you can watch the video in croatia but i cant watch it in germany because of license bla bla

Comment

Not my style of lifting but to each their own, I honestly don't know how they could possible fill the muscle being worked with all that bouncing going on but who knows, 2 genuine guys in Branch and JOJ but their training methods are out there

Comment

Branch is in shape but definitely downsized...strenghtwise also
                  JOJ is pretty soft and seems behind with the form....

Comment

why always jhonnie and branch? are they married or something?
                    https://www.instagram.com/modredtrenton/

Comment

I question Branch's motivation at this stage of his life
                      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool90 View Post
                        how the fuck is it possible that you can watch the video in croatia but i cant watch it in germany because of license bla bla
                        Iluminati bro, we lead this shit...lol no seriously I think the license and copyright laws are much stricter in Germany...

Comment

Thanks MD.. Keep the HARDCORE videos coming.. Bam!Bam!Bam! love the way they lift..
                          Stay focused Maverick..

Comment

Originally posted by bodybuilder23 View Post
                            I will say this about branch. He gets to pet Trish kitty anytime he wants, I'm jealous
                            Thats nothing BB23 I just blew my Load up your Mums dirty smelly bumhole

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
                              Iluminati bro, we lead this shit...lol no seriously I think the license and copyright laws are much stricter in Germany...
                              fucking illumintai i knew it.

Comment

Originally posted by roy1979 View Post
                                Thats nothing BB23 I just blew my Load up your Mums dirty smelly bumhole
                                LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOL
                                HOPE THIS HELPS

Comment

Working...
                                X