No announcement yet.

Dexter Jackson Visits Muscle Beach Tv!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Jackson Visits Muscle Beach Tv!

Another good Dex vid. Wish him the best with his new supplement line. Dude always works hard and deserves every penny he's earned.

Comment

Nice job Dave. -- Now that most of our industry media has moved to the East Coast, you and "Muscle Beach TV" are one of the few remaining Windows to the West!! Looking forward to my next Venice visit....its been awhile!

Comment

Great interview, it put Dexter in a new and better light since he kind of came across as somewhat arrogant before.

Otherwise I liked that watch MadMax was wearing, looks like a 47 mm limited edition of a certain German designed automatic watch to me.

Comment

very cool. thanks dave. great vid.

Comment

Haha nothing escapes you Per. You are right. A dear friend gave it to me. Just to be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Solomon View Post
              Nice job Dave. -- Now that most of our industry media has moved to the East Coast, you and "Muscle Beach TV" are one of the few remaining Windows to the West!! Looking forward to my next Venice visit....its been awhile!
              Thanks Dan. It had been a while. I'm glad I listened to your prior to having him cause you asked a lot of good questions that I wanted to ask too. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajthemeso View Post
                very cool. thanks dave. great vid.
                Thanks man. Glad you like it. Dex is a great dude once he lets people in.

Comment

He seems WAY more relaxed and happy nowadays as opposed to earlier years. Just like Jay too. Great interview as always Dave..you make it easy for these guys to open up and relax.

Comment

I try

Comment

Originally posted by mikez View Post
                      He seems WAY more relaxed and happy nowadays as opposed to earlier years. Just like Jay too. Great interview as always Dave..you make it easy for these guys to open up and relax.
                      Once you've won an Olympia you've reached the pinnacle of the sport. We'd probably all be happy in that situation! That said, it's great to do Dexter continuing to do so well. Here's to another win tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by jags93 View Post
                        Once you've won an Olympia you've reached the pinnacle of the sport. We'd probably all be happy in that situation! That said, it's great to do Dexter continuing to do so well. Here's to another win tonight.
                        true, look at Mike Tyson today compared to when he was the Heavyweight champ lol

Comment

Great video.

Comment

This is Dave Bourlet doing his thing! Great job by a true bb media pioneer - as Dan can attest through experience Dexter's personality only really shines through the quality of the interviewer as Dex clams up if he's uncomfortable.

Comment

Wow! Thanks Alex

Comment

Working...
                              X