Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Martinez, Jon Delarosa & Juan Morel Train Arms - Part 1 & 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mfarleypt View Post
    ^^Who cares dude?? They have great genetics, and while I do agree that Juan could do some different things to bring up his arms and legs, I don't think anyone really uses these guys as their model for training other than newbies. Jon is never gonna have a great chest and back and Juan will never have great arms and legs. Its just not in the cards, and don't get me wrong theyre both great bodybuilders. That's why victor is victor, no weakness' really. Juan pushed him in NY but Vic was nowhere near 100%
    I can say that Jon has def made gains to his chest and back and it is much improved.. as far as my legs i been making really good gain every year if you look when i started bodybuilding and compare them evry year they have made impressive gains every year.. as far as my arms they are over 22s far from weak maybe due to me being so wide my arms could be bigger but they are not small at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ross Erstling View Post
      On certain TRICEP movements, Vic and Jon have solid reps, but JUAN is just awful, and that's why he lacks arm development.
      to funny!! i will def make sure to improve my form!

Comment

Jon how much you weighing?You look very thick and big can't wait to see you contest time.I think this will be your year to win a show or few definitly.

Comment

IFBB Pro Status update:

Juan Morel--yes
          Jon Delarosa--Yes
          Victor Martinez--yes
          Ross Erstling--NOPE!!

Not that being an IFBB pro makes them a training guru, but c'mon.
          I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

juan is making huge steps forward so he is doing something right. everyone trains they way it works for them.

Comment

Originally posted by crg68 View Post
              Jon how much you weighing?You look very thick and big can't wait to see you contest time.I think this will be your year to win a show or few definitly.
              Around the time we filmed this video I was mid 270's. I started my prep for brasil at 271lbs Saturday so I'm hoping to be significantly bigger this year with better condition which is why I started prep earlier this year. I took this pic yesterday after Juan and I finished a light workout at 270lbs. Yes I know I'm a hairy caveman! Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
                IFBB Pro Status update:

Juan Morel--yes
                Jon Delarosa--Yes
                Victor Martinez--yes
                Ross Erstling--NOPE!!

Not that being an IFBB pro makes them a training guru, but c'mon.
                Eh pay it no mind brother. Everyone has an opinion and can state it if they would like. Truth is we are competing amongst the best in the world at what we do and just like any other sport, You have die hard fans but you also have your die hard haters.

Comment

Jon on dat michelin man bulk!

Comment

Vic seems to be in excellent condition already. Good stuff

Comment

x2 !
                      Originally posted by elias2013 View Post
                      Vic seems to be in excellent condition already. Good stuff

Comment

Represent guys!

Comment

True you will always get haters with negative talk weather they are right or wrong.

Comment

Oh how I wish I 'lacked arm development' the way Juan does!
                            Muscular Development Online Editor
                            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                              Oh how I wish I 'lacked arm development' the way Juan does!
                              Lmao!! ����

Comment

Juan keep up with the good work and fulfill ur dreams that u always wanted !!!Sportmanship support right here for u

Comment

Working...
                                X