Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Delarosa Re-signs with Muscular Development!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Delarosa Re-signs with Muscular Development!

nice
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Smart Move MD!

Comment

Great move MD!!

Comment

That's awesome...CONGRATS big fella.
          I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Great for both!
            The real and only... http://www.body-xtreme.de

Comment

Jon Delarosa Re-signs with Muscular Development!

Thanks for the love everyone! I'm super pumped and completely honored to be amongst the best athletes right here at MD! I'm really looking forward to having a productive year and showing everyone what I've been working all off season for at this seasons first show in rio! I won't stop there as I'll be hitting NY Pro and Toronto Pro as well! Hope everyone's New Year is going great and I'm looking forward to making everyone here at MD proud!
              Remember everyone, if you have any questions or just want to say what's up, you can always contact me right here on my own q&a!

Comment

CONGRATS bro!!!
                1st Phorm Elite Athlete
                2011 Jr National Overall Champion
                2013 National Bodybuilding Overall Champion

Comment

great, I hope you will win something in 2014, best of luck big guy

Comment

Jon is one of the true 'good guys' of this sport. Wish both him and his wife the very best in all they do!
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Well deserved. I love athletes like John. Powerful in the gym, family man,humble and down to earth outside. John is one of them. Congratulations and good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jordan View Post
                        CONGRATS bro!!!
                        thanks brother! can't wait to hit the stage with you! going to be a great next few years!

Comment

Originally posted by bennq View Post
                          great, I hope you will win something in 2014, best of luck big guy
                          i do too! all i can do is keep working hard and let the rest fall into place.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                            Jon is one of the true 'good guys' of this sport. Wish both him and his wife the very best in all they do!
                            thank you ron! your support has always been appreciated and will always be! your the man!

Comment

Originally posted by goldenera View Post
                              Well deserved. I love athletes like John. Powerful in the gym, family man,humble and down to earth outside. John is one of them. Congratulations and good luck!!
                              thanks brother! I'm just fortunate enough to be doing what i love to do and have people such as yourself cheering me on!

Comment

Working...
                              X