• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jason Genova Diaries

http://youtu.be/S-MS1SWwMiY?list=UUL...c6jn4ddU9mURYw
    Instagram: jtswole

Tools. All of them.

Comment

People actually watch and enjoy this crap?
      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

more famous than most of the top 10
        Craig Titus for 2016 Masters Olympia

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
          People actually watch and enjoy this crap?
          I used to watch it... but had to stop as it is the same shit over and over... jason gets fat, jason attempts to get lean... jason thinks he knows more than everyone and makes a fool of himself... had to shut it off
          Instagram: Deak007

Comment

Originally posted by deak007 View Post
            I used to watch it... but had to stop as it is the same shit over and over... jason gets fat, jason attempts to get lean... jason thinks he knows more than everyone and makes a fool of himself... had to shut it off
            i am, even more in awe with the crap that the guy with the camera has to say, especially around the ladies. What kind of man would say that kind of crap around women especially?
            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

i am, even more in awe with the crap that the guy with the camera has to say, especially around the ladies. What kind of man would say that kind of crap around women especially?
              HENSE why he is single?
              Instagram: Deak007

Comment

Originally posted by deak007 View Post
                HENSE why he is single?
                the guy in fron of the camera seems to be just wanting to get his workout on, at least. Now I see why he enjoys following Jason around, he is a sick-minded perv. I cant believe taht those 2 girls had to withstand all that...you can clearly see they were utterly disgusted and not amused one bit
                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

He's spending too much time on the negative portion, gonna lose his gains.

Comment

Oh, the humanity!

Relax, men and women have those types of conversations all the time.

Comment

he looks like $hit ...

Hope this helps

Comment

watch all of the videos dude. obviously you clearly don't get the humor around whats going on. everyone is entitled to there opinion but if you don' understand the laid back humor thats going on then your a bunch of uptight taint heads
                        That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

As soon as he put 3 plates on the bar for the bench, I was like, no fucking way. And of course I was right. Dumb middle school shit right there.
                          Muscular Development Online Editor
                          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                            As soon as he put 3 plates on the bar for the bench, I was like, no fucking way. And of course I was right. Dumb middle school shit right there.
                            Totally i dont feel bad for him at all anymore.
                            "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

the guy in fron of the camera seems to be just wanting to get his workout on, at least. Now I see why he enjoys following Jason around, he is a sick-minded perv. I cant believe taht those 2 girls had to withstand all that...you can clearly see they were utterly disgusted and not amused one bit
                              i refuse to watch anymore of Genova crap.So I dont know what he said to those girls but we all know many girls dont have any self respect so they will even sell ther pussy to be on camera/tv.so they probably dont care what jason does on camera they only care that they are on tv/youtube it is a sad world

and by the way,FUCK JASON GENOVA
                              LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Working...
                              X