Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dexter's Strive for 5! Will The Blade make history at the Arnold Classic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter's Strive for 5! Will The Blade make history at the Arnold Classic?

He's def had an amazing career! How lucky to live out your dream and make some great winnings. Especially at his age still.
    I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

Comment

A great interview, i see difficult that he can beat Cedric, Evan and Justin, but if bring your best package is not impossible.
      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Dex, I am 51 and you are the one I look up to. Your the Man.
        You Are Your Maker !

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
          A great interview, i see difficult that he can beat Cedric, Evan and Justin, but if bring your best package is not impossible.
          He's beaten all of them except Justin several times in the past couple years -
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

The top few guys are all great - if any one of them nails it 100% and the others don't, they have a great chance. Like Dexter said, the show is wide open. No Phil, Kai, Rhoden, or Wolf.
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Has a lineup been released yet?

Comment

Only person in this show that might be able to beat dexter is cedric. Compton is good but we have yet to see him against someone that has old man muscle like ced and dexter
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                  He's beaten all of them except Justin several times in the past couple years -
                  If Cedric have the condition is unbeatable, but that's a big if.
                  http://betionastore.es/

Comment

I have to go with Dex on this one. His full Mature muscle bellies are going to be hard to beat.
                    You Are Your Maker !

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                      If Cedric have the condition is unbeatable, but that's a big if.
                      It would be foolish to count Cedric out for a win if he finally nails it 100%. I've been waiting to see that since he turned pro - maybe this will be the day!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                        It would be foolish to count Cedric out for a win if he finally nails it 100%. I've been waiting to see that since he turned pro - maybe this will be the day!
                        i bet ced will not win.
                        https://www.instagram.com/modredtrenton/

Comment

dex has all the hype going into this show. he is the highest ranked bber and everybody loves the old man beating the younglings story. people want to see him take the 5th and he sure as hell has the best physique of them all.

Comment

Working...
                          X