• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branch Warren Trains Chest 5 Weeks Out - Arnold Classic 2015

Always humble. Props to him

Comment

5 min. footage.... really guys??

On topic: strong training, like always with branch W.

Comment

Originally posted by KLEINE View Post
        5 min. footage.... really guys??

On topic: strong training, like always with branch W.
        What do you want? An instructional chest training video with branch? There's youtube for that. This was just fine. Got to see what he's looking like 5 weeks out, couple sets and a little insight from him. Is rather watch these kind of videos than some that are like 45 minutes long showing the entire workout.

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianBeef View Post
          What do you want? An instructional chest training video with branch? There's youtube for that. This was just fine. Got to see what he's looking like 5 weeks out, couple sets and a little insight from him. Is rather watch these kind of videos than some that are like 45 minutes long showing the entire workout.
          Agreed, 5 minutes is plenty. Again, someone complaining about FREE content.
          I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Complaining that they want more.... obviously likes the content. relax

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonBaxter View Post
              Complaining that they want more.... obviously likes the content. relax
              Doesn't matter. It never seems to be good enough. All people do nowadays is bitch and complain. I'm sick of gossiping bitches and dudes who gossip like bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianBeef View Post
                Doesn't matter. It never seems to be good enough. All people do nowadays is bitch and complain. I'm sick of gossiping bitches and dudes who gossip like bitches.

Comment

HOW COULD U NOT LIKE THIS DUDE!...dude busts his ass & brings it & does the best he can with what he has....much respect

Comment

I certainly don't dislike this dude at all. I just don't see him as a threat anylonger. Kudos to his hard work and determination, but top 4 or 5 at the Arnold will be a good placing for him.

Comment

Can they do forearms implants yet? Cause Branch has none.

Comment

good luck branch , ill be rooting for you on a top spot if not #1
                        That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

One thing for sure Branch puts in the work and if you make it out to the Arnold you will see how Branch is a fan favorite!

Comment

Branch is hardcore!
                            A forum without humor is like a gym without the iron.
                            mewe.com/i/rubenmepschen

Comment

6th at best.

Comment

Working...
                              X