• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Sauce & Fat Loss | Get Lean with this Sauce

COOL READ, THX Nate
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

also a great decongestant...when I am coming down with a cold I up my tabasco sauce in my meals and it cleans up my sinuses real good
      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
        also a great decongestant...when I am coming down with a cold I up my tabasco sauce in my meals and it cleans up my sinuses real good
        It's good to know this.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
          It's good to know this.
          try it next time you catch a cold, it will clear you up nicely
          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

try it next time you catch a cold, it will clear you up nicely
            For about 20 minutes

Comment

I agree... this works well.

Comment

I thought this thread was about that pre-workout fro the late 80's. My dumb old ass. That was Hot Stuff.

Comment

I like to use this.

Comment

I like the jalapeno tabasco sauce.
                    I researched the history of the tabasco company and it is really a great story of a family business tradition. By the way "tabasco" is not the name of the hot sauce generally speaking, but the name of the actual company that has been producing this sauce for generations, but, since has become so popular, many people call any hot sauce "tabasco" sauce
                    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by highplainsdrifter View Post
                      I like to use this.
                      Video, or you're all about lies.
                      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

I like the jalapeno tabasco sauce.
                        I researched the history of the tabasco company and it is really a great story of a family business tradition. By the way "tabasco" is not the name of the hot sauce generally speaking, but the name of the actual company that has been producing this sauce for generations, but, since has become so popular, many people call any hot sauce "tabasco" sauce
                        Thats probably more true in the southern states than anywhere else. Kind of like how many southerners call any type of cola 'Coke'. In the north, they either call it soda, pop, or amuse the actual brand name without generalizing everything as Coke. When I hear people talk about hot sauce, they usually call it 'hot sauce' or use the brand name of the sauce they're speaking of.
                        BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                          Video, or you're all about lies.
                          I used a bit too much of it on my pizza just last night while watching UFC. No video, but the feeling in my colon is proof enough for me that it happened!

Comment

Well here's how i have my HOT SAUCE

0423151940-01.jpg YES, that is sweet tators, organic and non-gmo rice, Apple Gate organic and non-gmo turkey slice, the hot sauce, with a little cinnmon, sea salt and pepper. YUM AND HOT! AND THIS IS AFTER MY WORKOUTS AT THE GYM
                            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
                              Well here's how i have my HOT SAUCE

[ATTACH=CONFIG]328560[/ATTACH] YES, that is sweet tators, organic and non-gmo rice, Apple Gate organic and non-gmo turkey slice, the hot sauce, with a little cinnmon, sea salt and pepper. YUM AND HOT! AND THIS IS AFTER MY WORKOUTS AT THE GYM
                              Non-gmo turkey you say. What you as a christian think about farm animals cruelty?

Comment

Working...
                              X