Catching Up with Dallas McCarver Just Days Before His Pro Debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catching Up with Dallas McCarver Just Days Before His Pro Debut

lol i liked it - Dallas seems level headed and i think he'll do well - and i like Shawn's interviewing style.
    Embrace the douche

Comment

cant wait to see3 years of hard work pay off for Dallas. I always say that when Phil Heath and Kai are gone, the ones battling it out will be Compton and McCarver. He is the future of the sport
      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

SR flip that MD mic piece over lol! Good interview. Level headed and realistic
        There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
        - Robert Frost

Comment

I agree, he seems like a humble and reasonable guy. I like him...

Comment

I like Dallas, I think he's going to do well in the Pro's , I see him and Mandouh Elssbiay battling in the future.

Comment

Dallas has a good attitude and for the sake of the future of Pro Bodybuilding I hope he looks great!

Comment

Guys like Dallas, Justin Compton, Juan Morel, Brad Rowe, and Big Ramy as well as a few others are making the future look pretty cool. I can see all these guys battling it out in the Olympia in a few years and maybe sooner.

Comment

Fucking do the Olympia man! Like I get these pros wanna get better. But why the fuck would you not compete if you qualify. to me it's like your team makes it to the super bowl but you sit out, because you don't feel like your ready to play. Sounds ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by rocklockridge View Post
                    Guys like Dallas, Justin Compton, Juan Morel, Brad Rowe, and Big Ramy as well as a few others are making the future look pretty cool. I can see all these guys battling it out in the Olympia in a few years and maybe sooner.
                    definetely...very difficult not to like any of the guys you just mentioned
                    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

So is the show today, no coverage?

Comment

Originally posted by pmaks88 View Post
                        Fucking do the Olympia man! Like I get these pros wanna get better. But why the fuck would you not compete if you qualify. to me it's like your team makes it to the super bowl but you sit out, because you don't feel like your ready to play. Sounds ridiculous.
                        Couldn't agree more

Comment

Working...
                        X