No announcement yet.

Wings of Strength Texas | Finals Day 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anne Luise Freitas is/was FBB placed 6th at the Ms Olympia last year wonder how she will look downsized in WPD .
    image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
      I see both your points
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]332923[/ATTACH]
      Ha ha!
      Confirm what I already know

Comment

Originally posted by 1Patrick View Post
        Anne Luise Freitas is/was FBB placed 6th at the Ms Olympia last year wonder how she will look downsized in WPD .
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]332937[/ATTACH]
        It looks like a bad move.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
          It looks like a bad move.
          She's probably in the wrong class. She will do the bodybuilding not WP.

Comment

In looking at Tim's site, it doesn't look like Anne is qualified for FBB. So, it looks like she really is doing WPD.

http://timgardnerproductions.com/wp-...ixChartRev.jpg

Comment

Nice to see female bodybuilders getting some Money.
              But that is all. Kevin Jordan ,robert p and locket there is no need to even use youre Money or time on this contest.
              HAVE YOU GUYS NOT HEARD????????IT IS IN TEXAS AND KUCKLO AND JO IS DOING IT,HA HA HA

IN FIRST PLACE STEVE THE GIFT KUCLO AND IN SECOND PLACE JOJO WHAT A JOKE IF YOU ASK ME
              LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

open - Kuklo
                212 - Clark

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
                  But that is all. Kevin Jordan ,robert p and locket there is no need to even use youre Money or time on this contest.
                  HAVE YOU GUYS NOT HEARD????????IT IS IN TEXAS AND KUCKLO AND JO IS DOING IT,HA HA HA

IN FIRST PLACE STEVE THE GIFT KUCLO AND IN SECOND PLACE JOJO WHAT A JOKE IF YOU ASK ME
                  Yes, the show is in Texas. The judges are not from Texas, however.

Comment

But nobody asked you A.J

Originally Posted by a.j Nice to see female bodybuilders getting some Money.

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post

Kuclo is the best of all those guys, so should win. As for JOJ, it depends how he shows up

Comment

And from pics its not like he is off at all!!! Dude looks damn good
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

I spoke to Steve Saturday. It was his 30th birthday. He's got Neil as his prep coach, he's taken a leave from work, he's got a happy home life. It's all coming together for him.

I think more than anything, the leave from work will help him. I've been to the station to visit him on many occasions. His shifts are 24 hours. That means disrupted sleep, no regular gym (the one there was small). meals frequently disrupted.

He was looking better Saturday than the last time I saw him on stage.

Comment

He looks good! Best ive seen him so far
                            Attached Files
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_Edwards
                              ^ Steve just needed the muscle maturity as they say and fine detail.. he has the ideal structure to win shows with
                              well he looksawesome i have to say and Nice shoes to
                              LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
                                No. Doesn't work like that. A Masters Pro win is just a win to. Doesn't qualify you for anything.

As far as the Masters Pro shows, most are open. The one Gary Udit hosts, is open to guys who won their pro card at a masters show. So, Dexter couldn't do it, but Vinny Galanti could.
                                so what bout THE MASTERS O, should a person that wins the masters part of a show, QU, for THE MASTERS O? i though it would work like that. then if not, then y have a MASTERS O, for?
                                MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Working...
                                X