Kevin Levrone: "How I See It" Episode 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Levrone: "How I See It" Episode 1

Kevin beating around the bush.. Heath didn't just have the gut doing a back double bicep, come on..
    that was the worst gut ever seen on a top 3 Olympia competitor in HISTORY! <-- let me put this in BOLD letters for you
    worst then Kai in 2013..the disgrace alone should of put Ramy within inches of the title

Comment

Heath is regressing back to his true form which is a frog unless kissed by a Prince

Comment

• This topic by JAGiresi has been deleted by JAGiresi
        No longer required

Great show, Kevin and Ron! Wishing the both of you a lot of success! Go Team MD! Liked the format a lot, and loved the way the content was handled. Great work!
        Contributing Editor - MD & FitnessRX
        http://www.musculardevelopment.com

Kevin is very kind to Phil, and thinks highly of him as a bodybuilder and a champion. He defended Phil every time I made any comments that could be considered negative or critical. That's why I think it's good that we are both part of this. He is the star, but I can throw my 2 cents in here and there too!
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
          Kevin is very kind to Phil, and thinks highly of him as a bodybuilder and a champion. He defended Phil every time I made any comments that could be considered negative or critical. That's why I think it's good that we are both part of this. He is the star, but I can throw my 2 cents in here and there too!
          yes, Kev is too friendly with current pros so he won't be objective which is ashame because he is great at critque of a physique

Comment

Ron you're the star too!!!!

Comment

Solid show, went way too easy on Phil. He might be YOUR champion Kev but he isn't OUR champion. Will never respect a cry baby champ that's always after "the haters" that are all out to get him. Mr. Bubble Gut.

Also well done on the questions Ron!
              https://www.instagram.com/redlinemotivation/

Comment

Def a solid interview as usual Ron. I love me some Kevin Levrone, but sometimes he has to be Kevin the unconventional answer wise man if you know what I mean. I've noticed in a lot of interviews he doesn't just vibe with the interviewer he has to slightly disagree most of the time and give his somewhat philosophical input on a manner. It even gets to the point where he seems to act like he is bored of "regular" conversation. Sometimes it's like dude just answer the question simple style and not deep long winded.

Comment

Kevin was and is also big on haters also,so its not above critique himself!

Comment

Originally posted by Manhands View Post
                    Def a solid interview as usual Ron. I love me some Kevin Levrone, but sometimes he has to be Kevin the unconventional answer wise man if you know what I mean. I've noticed in a lot of interviews he doesn't just vibe with the interviewer he has to slightly disagree most of the time and give his somewhat philosophical input on a manner. It even gets to the point where he seems to act like he is bored of "regular" conversation. Sometimes it's like dude just answer the question simple style and not deep long winded.
                    Have you ever listened to a Kai interview?
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

great too see things opening up here since ray left .
                      Steve B ,knows bodybuilding and it is great to have both greg valentino and mr kevin levrone at m.d--
                      great episode looking forward to the future episodes .Levrone true iron warrior
                      LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by Manhands View Post
                        It seemed to be that he gave pretty straightforward answers, didn't come across for one second as philosophical in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by davidcua View Post
                          Why is A.J banned again ??? WTF he always speaks very highly of MD and is very respectful. I don't understand
                          He gets banned and you show up to cry.

AJ = Davidcua. Same person.
                          Confirm what I already know

Comment

Originally posted by RMB View Post
                            He gets banned and you show up to cry.

AJ = Davidcua. Same person.
                            moderation seems to be inn full force though, notice how the post only appears since you ended up quoting him.
                            Not sure why anyone feels the need to delete a post asking why someone got banned.

either way I guess he offended one of the moderators, or he failed to show up for another interview(have no idea why they would even schedule him for an interview, when it's pretty clear he's a gimmick)
                            gimmick or not though, I always found his ramblings entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                            X