• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calves are all genetic

I rest my case.

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

2 year old has bigger calves than me.

Comment

Jason Huh and his son.

http://betionastore.es/

Comment

So far Jason's son is winning.
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

20180321_170746.jpg

Evan's eldest daughter

Comment

More proof that top bodybuilders are really the genetic cream of the crop for those "it's all drugs" dipshits.

Comment

Originally posted by bigwill22 View Post
              More proof that top bodybuilders are really the genetic cream of the crop for those "it's all drugs" dipshits.
              Calves actually help make a great argument for those "it's all drugs" dipshits. Find a random fat person or a rice farmer in Asia and a lot of them will have better calve development than many ifbb pros. Now go and try find someone who isn't on drugs with better delts and traps than an ifbb pro.
              Last edited by Donflex; March 21st, 2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Delts are all drugs! Well, they sure as hell do blow up the delts and traps for most guys anyway. Chicks too. You won't see many natty girls with round delts.

Comment

Originally posted by bigwill22 View Post
                  This
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

My guess is 95% of the "its all drugs" people have never been to a pro show. Go to a pro show, stand next to these men.....once you do that, you know the difference between you and them is not more drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post
                      Calves actually help make a great argument for those "it's all drugs" dipshits. Find a random fat person or a rice farmer in Asia and a lot of them will have better calve development than many ifbb pros. Now go and try find someone who isn't on drugs with better delts and traps than an ifbb pro.
                      QFT!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                        Delts are all drugs! Well, they sure as hell do blow up the delts and traps for most guys anyway. Chicks too. You won't see many natty girls with round delts.
                        QFT!

Comment

Genetics

Comment

Calf shape, length and insertions are genetic. But size is not. Mine are high but when I hammer them, they grow pretty quick. The size doesn't last if I don't train them though.
                            I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

I never knew Evan was overweight as a kid at one point. Epic transformation Evan. Especially between the two pics in the middle of the top row.
                              "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Comment

Working...
                              X