Jusup Wilkosz 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jusup Wilkosz 2018

I had the honor to be a part of the Jusup Wilkosz benefiz event at the past weekend Jusup has some financial and health problems, he can barely talk or even walk alone.
    Therefore a part of the german bodybuilding community started a benefiz event to support Jusup and raise some money for him.

The pics are not that special and not high quality, but I want to share it with you guys.

The Promoter

Jusup thanked everybody and was very emotional

This picture was auctioned

Thomas Scheu and Jusup

Showing Jusups Workout Movie

Reading from his book "Was würde bloß die Emma dazu sagen" with some shadow playing

Fire & Lightning show

Jusup was a badass bodybuilder in the 80's. One of the first to compete at around 240 right before Haney.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Sorry to hear that, hope he is ok. The original beard, great bodybuilder.
      VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
      instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Nice post.. A great Bodybuilder & Legend.

Comment

Free entry too! what a cool Guy.

Comment

A great bodybuilder.
            I remember articles about him in Flex.
            My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

That's so great you did that for him to help him out. I always wonder how Jusup is doing. I heard he got very depressed after his wife passed away.

Comment

Originally posted by Natural_O View Post
                That's so great you did that for him to help him out. I always wonder how Jusup is doing. I heard he got very depressed after his wife passed away.
                yeah man... that's the reason why he has all those problems now
                Depressions never lead to good choices in life

I wasn't one of the organizer just one of the guests - just to make it clear

Comment

Still it's great you were there to support him. He was a great champion in his day and it's awesome that people remember him and are supporting him now when he needs it.

Comment

must have loved her very much. I wish i knew About this Event because i live in Germany would have gone.

Comment

Saw him at the '84 O in New York .. pretty big dude for sure.
                      IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Comment

John, what have you been up to.. would like to see Mike O"Hearn on the legends show

Comment

Originally posted by Donny View Post
                          must have loved her very much. I wish i knew About this Event because i live in Germany would have gone.

sorry to hear ... unfortunately the event wasn't that good advertised, only on team-andro forum.
                          I was a bit sad that we only had 1 well known bodybuilder at the event who showed up

Comment

Originally posted by fabian_gymfood View Post
                            sorry to hear ... unfortunately the event wasn't that good advertised, only on team-andro forum.
                            I was a bit sad that we only had 1 well known bodybuilder at the event who showed up
                            He Always reminded me of a Blacksmith..LOL. Rugged chiseled look.

Comment

Originally posted by naturalguy View Post
                              Sorry to hear that, hope he is ok. The original beard, great bodybuilder.
                              Competed going pose for pose against some of the all time greats!
                              Glad this was posted , so we could all pause, look and remember him during his prime.

While it's sad to see him now as an old man, at least he's still alive and kickin'.
                              I believe he's 69-70 yrs old now?

Go Jusup. You deserve the honor!
                              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
                              X