Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Split or Full-Body Routines: Which Is Best for Beginners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split or Full-Body Routines: Which Is Best for Beginners?

even tho i didn't read the post, i would have them do a split workout.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
      even tho i didn't read the post, i would have them do a split workout.
      Upper lower. anything else i would not do because to make a split work you need in my opinion volume, most beginners are fried after 3-4 sets of flat press. Better then to concentrate your efforts on a few exercises & train upper body rather than say 4 exercises just for chest(as an example).

Comment

I like Dexter's routine, but I would never train 6 days in a row, without rest there is no recovery or progress.
        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

we could argue that full body routines might be better for advanced also,especially for naturals.i read a lot of articles at t-nation that promote full body training for natural athletes...
          now iam not say that iam fully convinced about that and personally iam using split training for many years. the results are good and most important i enjoy my workout,which is critical if you train for many years!
          back to the topic i always have beginners start full body for the first year,push/pull/legs for intermidiates and i save split for advanced guys that have at least 4-5 full years of training and some good strengh.obviously recovery is very important and drugs accelerate that so you have to count everything.

Comment

I would never recommend a full body routine unless you are just doing the 3 basic exercises. Otherwise it becomes very long, hard and demanding.

Although for powerlifters it can and should be an option to consider.
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

just do a bro split that focuses on strength and finishers for hypertrophy. it is not rocket science.

Comment

Working...
              X