Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MD Muscle News Weekly with Giles & Rosie - Episode 17

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MD Muscle News Weekly with Giles & Rosie - Episode 17


  • #2
    Your Hadi theory is indeed correct. Hany confirmed on insta that Hadi was around 220lbs in San Marino.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Donflex View Post
      Your Hadi theory is indeed correct. Hany confirmed on insta that Hadi was around 220lbs in San Marino.
      I bloody knew it!!!!! Thanks Don.

      So Dennis James was telling porkies. Hadi should go open then, he was unbelievable in San Marino. So much more impressive.
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

      Comment


      • #4
        Giles I have to tell you something after watching your show with Rascal:

        1° Congrats your lady is a beautiful & sexy brunette funny & with a lot of class (she certainly knows her stuff).
        2° About the Portugal Pro I honestly think Hadi was far superior than Nicolas,he is in another league.
        3° In San Marino Hadi he was clearly bigger (Hany Rambod said the weighted about 220 lbs there) but he had some distension that disappeared completely in Portugal.

        I prefer Hadi bigger look in San Marino like you did,but I think he is going to win more as a 212,but he can do both kind of shows with success,he is that good.
        Right now with Ramy & Roelly,Hadi Choopan is my favourite bber.
        Last edited by Alito; July 16th, 2018, 03:53 PM.
        In Wellness division we trust...

        Comment


        • #5
          Rosie interviews Juliana Malacarne in this episode!




          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Alito View Post
            Giles I have to tell you something after watching your show with Rascal:

            1° Congrats your lady is a beautiful & sexy brunette funny & with a lot of class (she certainly knows her stuff).
            2° About the Portugal Pro I honestly think Hadi was far superior than Nicolas,he is in another league.
            3° In San Marino Hadi he was clearly bigger (Hany Rambod said the weighted about 220 lbs there) but he had some distension that disappeared completely in Portugal.

            I prefer Hadi bigger look in San Marino like you did,but I think he is going to win more as a 212,but he can do both kind of shows with success,he is that good.
            Right now with Ramy & Roelly,Hadi Choopan is my favourite bber.
            Thanks mate! I prefer open Hadi myself.
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

            Comment


            • #7
              sad to hear that jullianna is taking a break ...She was the the only legit star in that division (other than rosie )m the olympia in that class will be very boring without her.Very surprised se had no sponsors and made zero money off the class.
              Also would be epic if rosie could do a song with cher .They have the same sound would be a instant hit on you tube
              LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

              Comment


              • #8
                I actually disagreed with some of what Juliana said about no sponsors and no money in it. My answer to that would be simply “DLB”...
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                Comment


                • #9
                  Shanique Grant is ready to take the throne!
                  In Wellness division we trust...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Alito View Post
                    Shanique Grant is ready to take the throne!
                    I guess so.
                    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Giles View Post
                      I actually disagreed with some of what Juliana said about no sponsors and no money in it. My answer to that would be simply “DLB”...
                      It might be a bit more difficult for Juliana to market herself in the US given that English isn't her native tongue.

                      Also how far would DLB have gotten without her husband? By all accounts he has been very instrumental to her/their success.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Donflex View Post
                        It might be a bit more difficult for Juliana to market herself in the US given that English isn't her native tongue.

                        Also how far would DLB have gotten without her husband? By all accounts he has been very instrumental to her/their success.
                        It’s like with me and Rosie mate. It’s a shame Juliana didn’t have a Rob or a Giles to help take care of promotional stuff. She’s very, very marketable. I’m pushing for Rosie to collaborate with Juliana on some projects though. I think they could do some great, positive things together that would really help that side of the industry.

                        We had two lovely WhatsApp voice messages from Juliana last night. I’ll play them out on the next episode. Very sweet, classy lady. Made our day.
                        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          In this episode...




























                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Nicolas Vullioud interview for episode 18 DONE!




                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Giles View Post
                              It’s like with me and Rosie mate. It’s a shame Juliana didn’t have a Rob or a Giles to help take care of promotional stuff. She’s very, very marketable. I’m pushing for Rosie to collaborate with Juliana on some projects though. I think they could do some great, positive things together that would really help that side of the industry.

                              We had two lovely WhatsApp voice messages from Juliana last night. I’ll play them out on the next episode. Very sweet, classy lady. Made our day.
                              What would be epic was if you and rosie next year moved to the states and started the 2019 olympia come back tour event.

                              It is such a shame rookie of the year 2017 and ms olympia champ aint competing this year .

                              ROSIE PLEASE IT IS NOT TOO LATE YOU WON 2017 ROKKIE OF THE YEAR ...
                              I understand health and femininity etch, but please just a couple of more years ????????

                              Giles please start with the brainwashing , ..
                              Rosie is building fame with m.d show, japaneese guest posing tours with cedric and releasing asupllements that actually works

                              Time to milk it while it is hot ,,,

                              2019 ROSIE COMEBACK TOURE ??? GIVE ME A HELL YEAH images.jpeg
                              like michael jackson said this is not it .
                              LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X