• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympia Talk with Big Mike Cox - The Ronline Report

Yeah buddy!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Only watched the open discussion so far and feel Mike was 100% dead on. ( *I'll watch the rest later.)
      Mike should consider getting serious again and going national in classic physique.
      He has the ideal shape , back and structure needed to be a kick ass CPD pro.

FYI, everytime I hear Mike discuss various topics, I think he missed his calling.
      Big Mike, you need to go to law school or run for congress (or both). 100% serious.
      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        Only watched the open discussion so far and feel Mike was 100% dead on. ( *I'll watch the rest later.)
        Mike should consider getting serious again and going national in classic physique.

FYI, everytime I hear Mike discuss various topics, I think he missed his calling.
        Big Mike, you need to go to law school or run for congress (or both). 100% serious.
        If I ran for Congress I’d be on TMZ everyday
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

He would have my vote! A bong in every living room and anabolic chicken in every kitchen!
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

lol, I'm not 5'3"
            IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Comment

Only 2 guys who love and preach bodybuilding, great to watch!
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Nice!!!!!
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by dave415 View Post
                  lol, I'm not 5'3"
                  Lamo!
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                    He would have my vote! A bong in every living room and anabolic chicken in every kitchen!
                    Now its a party
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Just got a chance to watch. Well done fellas. A little disappointed that you 2 didn’t even discuss 11/24/18 though.
                      I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
                        Just got a chance to watch. Well done fellas. A little disappointed that you 2 didn’t even discuss 11/24/18 though.
                        No need to upset an entire state. Different day, same result. Go Bucks! Lmao
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

What dat?
                          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                            What dat?
                            Um...hello Ronald, Michigan vs Ohio State. College football kicking off today. The only thing to keep me excited until the Olympia. 11/24/18 will also be known as my most depressing day of the year.
                            I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Um...hello Ronald, Michigan vs Ohio State. College football kicking off today. The only thing to keep me excited until the Olympia. 11/24/18 will also be known as my most depressing day of the year.
                              Not a football fan

MD Online Editor

Comment

Working...
                              X