Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the real Phil Heath please stand up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil keeps digging his hole deeper and deeper with each public statement, whether it's on social media or interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
      demented ? in what way is he demented? have you seen booth the interviews or are you basing youre opinion on a 7 time olympia champion on some you tube video made y a 25 year old white nerd?

DONT BEE A SHEEP . USE YOURE MIND
      I'm basing it on the fact that he doesn't seem to have any ground in reality.
      he keeps claiming that everyone is against him heck even the photographers are against him only taking unfavorable pictures of him.
      remember when Roelly had a monster gut? did people praise Roelly for it? hell no, what did Roelly do about it though? did he run around claiming the world is against him and that he should win even though he had no control what so ever over his midsection?
      Roelly did something about it and came back better than ever with one of the best midsection in the open division today.

Problem with Phil is he can barely admit that he has a problem, he thinks it's all fine and dandy cause even though his midsection was a mess the rest was good so he should have won anyways.
      he doesn't realize that it's a physique contest and not a body-part contest.
      if your midsection stinks it ruins all of your front poses apart from maybe the most muscular, yet Phil Heath still thinks he should have won even though all his front poses were lackluster due to his midsection.

Comment

On the webcast rhoden looked like the clear winner ...

But heath made some very strong points in the interview here and with you .

ALL HIS BODY PARTS ARE BETTER THAN RHODEN ,
        Olympia tradition waist/ shape is not of importance to decide winner ( dorian vs ray, wheeler , levrone, vince taylor ) ronnie vs flex, levrone, jay vs martinez , wolf, toney freeman
        So why all of a sudden change this rule and not tell heath in advance ? also this stupid voting thing to stress the champ.
        Ron harris this is all veery strange , Did you know nobody from the ifbb has even called heath to say how are you doing , you need to improve soon this if you want to win

IT SEEMS THE HIGHER UPS HAVE LISTEND TO THE FANS AND TURNED ON HEATH , BUT RHODEN IS VERY SMALL IN CLOTHES
        Rhoden was the best on that day and won, simple as that.
        Do I think he's gonna be a multiple Mr Olympia champion? hell no, but that doesn't take away the fact that he was the best man that day and rightfully won.
        hell if Roelly was a tad sharper you could make the case for him beating both Phil and Rhoden.

Comment

Don , rhoden is looking small bro, and when he gave his olympia speech win and next day on bob chic olympia show he lacked carisma bro
          I agree that rhoden is boring. phil is a much better speaker .I always enjoyed his speeches after his wins . last year's with the rock on stage was good . the one he gave with the ex wife was great .

Comment

Olympia tradition waist/ shape is not of importance to decide winner ( dorian vs ray, wheeler , levrone, vince taylor ) ronnie vs flex, levrone, jay vs martinez , wolf, toney freeman
            So why all of a sudden change this rule and not tell heath in advance ? also this stupid voting thing to stress the champ.
            Great points!!
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Phil was OFF guys. When he came out for his 60 seconds at pre-judging the place was silent. Could hear a pin drop.

Shawn fully deserved to win because he was bang on, peaked perfectly for the Friday. Phil looked better on the Saturday than he did on the Friday but it wasn’t enough.

Phil’s mid-section was better than it was last year but it still wasn’t perfect by a long shot. Body wasn’t popping with it’s usual 3D look.

There’s even an argument for Roelly taking 2nd based upon how great he looked on the Saturday.

If Phil comes in bang on next year and streamlines that waist like Roelly has managed to then absolutely he could win the title back. We shall see.
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                Phil was OFF guys. When he came out for his 60 seconds at pre-judging the place was silent. Could hear a pin drop.

Shawn fully deserved to win because he was bang on, peaked perfectly for the Friday. Phil looked better on the Saturday than he did on the Friday but it wasn’t enough.

Phil’s mid-section was better than it was last year but it still wasn’t perfect by a long shot. Body wasn’t popping with it’s usual 3D look.

There’s even an argument for Roelly taking 2nd based upon how great he looked on the Saturday.

If Phil comes in bang on next year and streamlines that waist like Roelly has managed to then absolutely he could win the title back. We shall see.
                The point a lot of people are making is that Phil thinks he peaked perfectly and he thinks it was only his tan that was a little off

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post
                  The point a lot of people are making is that Phil thinks he peaked perfectly and he thinks it was only his tan that was a little off
                  That’s not true mate. He was smaller, nothing exploded like it normally did on him. Lost that freaky fullness in his chest, back, delts. I want to see him back next year full to bursting like usual. He can do it if he really wants to.

And that mid-section needs to come in or he’ll slip even lower next year I think.

Comment

That’s not true mate. He was smaller, nothing exploded like it normally did on him. Lost that freaky fullness in his chest, back, delts. I want to see him back next year full to bursting like usual. He can do it if he really wants to.

And that mid-section needs to come in or he’ll slip even lower next year I think.
                    exactly, sounds like you didn't even bother to read/watch this thread though

Comment

Hany deserves a huge portion of blame here.

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post
                        Hany deserves a huge portion of blame here.
                        sounds like Hany is a yes man.
                        it's like noone told Phil having a monster gut was a bad look.

Comment

Originally posted by kanon View Post
                          sounds like Hany is a yes man.
                          it's like noone told Phil having a monster gut was a bad look.
                          That, plus the fact he too thought Phil was coasting to straight 1sts after Friday. It wasn't until Jeremy Buendia saw him and told him whats up that reality set in. Also lets not forget that for several Olympias now Phil has been off on the Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by kanon View Post
                            exactly, sounds like you didn't even bother to read/watch this thread though
                            I’ve read every post mate.

Comment

I’ve read every post mate.
                              just pulling your leg mate.
                              you right though Phil deff wasn't spot on, but if that gut wasn't there he would have beaten Rhoden if everything else stayed the same.

Comment

Do people still think it wasn't Phil who really posted this?

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X