No announcement yet.

Vegan Gains Youtube Channel Shut Down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegan Gains Youtube Channel Shut Down.

Looks like " Mr Confrontational" has been told to go to his room.😂. Jump to 03:54 in the vid.

https://youtu.be/8aZfEjo7CY0

405156_350192441711436_465446398_n.jpg

ha ha ha ha , when you make your money on fuckibg up other peoples reputation it is only a matter of time before GOD shuts you down .
    hopefully he will come back with something more valuable and better content for kids in the future .
    LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]372077[/ATTACH]

ha ha ha ha , when you make your money on fuckibg up other peoples reputation it is only a matter of time before GOD shuts you down .
      hopefully he will come back with something more valuable and better content for kids in the future .
      agree, hopefully Nicks Strength will be next so he can go back to fucking hedgehogs and drinking Weider Mass 5000 to get his 14 inch biceps thinking he is top shit now..
      you have to be humbled and see how you can rise again like Jesus did with the Romans and Jews...him and Hercules are the strongest mortals to fall then rise again

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]372077[/ATTACH]

God? Did you mean Youtube is your god?

Comment

Originally posted by crazyswede View Post
          God? Did you mean Youtube is your god?
          ?
          No God has a way to insert justice when needed .
          Vegan aka batty man used his life to ruin other peoples reputation for money and fame .
          Just like judas did towards Jesus ...Therfor God stopped vegan gains channel...

But since God is a forgiving power hopefully vegan gains aka batty man will come back as a changed man.
          vegan gains is a funny man and should use that to do good and not spread batty boyism like he has been doing for years .

we forgive vegan gains for beeing a batty, hopefully he will come back as a better man
          LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

I'm just pissed because I have 70 pounds on the little fucker, eat 10 animals every day, and he still has better arms.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

?
              No God has a way to insert justice when needed .
              Vegan aka batty man used his life to ruin other peoples reputation for money and fame .
              Just like judas did towards Jesus ...Therfor God stopped vegan gains channel...

But since God is a forgiving power hopefully vegan gains aka batty man will come back as a changed man.
              vegan gains is a funny man and should use that to do good and not spread batty boyism like he has been doing for years .

we forgive vegan gains for beeing a batty, hopefully he will come back as a better man
              Mike O'Hearn does not forgive and ever since VeganGrimes called out Mike he was waiting for this day

Comment

I hope he doesn't get his channel back. All he does is talk shit to get clicks. He has wish bad things on multiple people many times. He is just evil little troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
                  I hope he doesn't get his channel back. All he does is talk shit to get clicks. He has wish bad things on multiple people many times. He is just evil little troll.
                  Furious Pete got cancer and he was talking about how he deserved it for eating meat and laughing from what I understand, even if that is for shock value it's bad joo joo.

Comment

Originally posted by bigwill22 View Post
                    Furious Pete got cancer and he was talking about how he deserved it for eating meat and laughing from what I understand, even if that is for shock value it's bad joo joo.
                    Yes very bad. He's a pathetic little worm.

Comment

He's a very immature, insecure kid with with an out of control ego who knows very little about the world. One day when something bad happens to him or his family, as it inevitably does, he will look back on his current behaviour and be ashamed.

Comment

I do not know about who you're talking about, I just know that I hate all vegans with their fucking YouTube channels.
                        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

He and his followers are delusional retards. They were saying "Oh, he's so sincere, he loves animals", meanwhile, he's saying how he wants to stomp on babies heads to shut them up when crying.
                          Full out, millennial retard.

Comment

Dude has made death threats on video about people he doesn't like. So glad his channel is gone. Just search vegangains death threats and sure few will pop up.

Comment

His impression of Lee Priests Australian accent is funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X