No announcement yet.

BE PART OF THE OLYMPIA ACTION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be here. Looks to be a unique Mr Olympia. Now with Nathan out that makes it
    Phil
    Kai
    Rhoden
    Ramy
    Nathan
    Josh

All are minimum top 8

That means it's a huge opportunity for the new blood to get a great placing, get noticed and maybe start a new era

They will be doing their utmost to make a mark

Can't wait
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
      Thanks. It is crazy but also a challenge for cognitive skills. You must capture, upload and post the evaluations... in seconds.

Batty I am very deppressed ....

my visa appointmnt with american embassy is tomnorow . ( meaning I wont make vagas )

MD was going to pay flight hotell, all the bifg players are there , all the pros are dm mee asking which room i am at ,
      giles is there , steve is theere ( would be first meeting to try to convinse also for my md takeover plan 2020 ) ron is there

tons of female muscle have asked me for dates , derik lusfurd is waiting , the entire family of curry is waiting .

and im home in shitty oslo , have not been out of house in 2 days , batty I dont think i can get hyped
      LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Cant wait!!! I will be up WAY past my bedtime but its soooooo worth it!
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
          You should watch the webcast and comment on all the impressions in the play by play thread, you should also be aware of the images published by Ron and Giles, in addition to the instagram/youtube short videos. It is a very hard work, only for true fans with a clinical vision about everything that surrounds the judging, politics included, but we cannot talk much about it.

You may also have to open new threads to comment on exceptional facts or be attentive to others who will do the same.
          That'd be cool but I don't know if people would be interested in hearing my views/opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post
            That'd be cool but I don't know if people would be interested in hearing my views/opinion
            Don't worry about that. We give them anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post

my visa appointmnt with american embassy is tomnorow . ( meaning I wont make vagas )

MD was going to pay flight hotell, all the bifg players are there , all the pros are dm mee asking which room i am at ,
              giles is there , steve is theere ( would be first meeting to try to convinse also for my md takeover plan 2020 ) ron is there

tons of female muscle have asked me for dates , derik lusfurd is waiting , the entire family of curry is waiting .

and im home in shitty oslo , have not been out of house in 2 days , batty I dont think i can get hyped
              Stay strong brother, think in Hadi and his fight to get to US, it's time to diet, watch videos of Rixing Phoenix and raise the juice, don't take coke.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post
                Don't worry about that. We give them anyway.
                You forgot to input #keyboardwarriors lol.

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post

Come on mate, we need you ready!!!! Gutted you arenít here but Iíll be bombarding you with pics and vids.
                  MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
                    I'll be here. Looks to be a unique Mr Olympia. Now with Nathan out that makes it
                    Phil
                    Kai
                    Rhoden
                    Ramy
                    Nathan
                    Josh

All are minimum top 8

That means it's a huge opportunity for the new blood to get a great placing, get noticed and maybe start a new era

They will be doing their utmost to make a mark

Can't wait
                    10th place guys will now be 6-7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Josh Looking happy and healthy

FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

I have to see it to believe it...Hadi is in...

In Wellness division we trust...

Comment

Iím heading over to the athletes meeting at the arena soon, I will get some pics and maybe stream it on our Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                            maybe stream it on our Facebook
                            Great!
                            In Wellness division we trust...

Comment

Comment

I was just in the elevator with Cedric, he is looking huge

Comment

Working...
                                X