Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coach speaks about the sudden death of his client Daniele Pozzi

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coach speaks about the sudden death of his client Daniele Pozzi

    The coach of Daniele Pozzi talks about what could have led to his death.

    https://www.evolutionofbodybuilding....daniele-pozzi/
    Your portal to the bodybuilding world is just a click away!

  • #2
    It seems that this coach is cleaning his hands.
    http://betionastore.es/

    Comment


    • #3
      A bad situation to be in, ultimately we have to take responsibility for our own health decisions...

      Sometimes things just go very very bad .. RIP

      Comment


      • #4
        I would really be interested to see an autopsy report. Steroids take longer to impact the heart and this kid was only 23. Maybe it was diuretics? Super sensitive to clen?
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
          I would really be interested to see an autopsy report. Steroids take longer to impact the heart and this kid was only 23. Maybe it was diuretics? Super sensitive to clen?

          Diuretics, or a potassium imbalance most likely...pushing the limit.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by chick View Post
            Diuretics, or a potassium imbalance most likely...pushing the limit.
            Agreed the K balance when pushing diuretics is tricky.

            Comment


            • #7
              A few months ago the girl from Serbia died, a few days after the show.

              One might think that diuretics would act immediately as happened with Momo, but it seems that more problems come after the show, when the diuretic is gone and the athlete begins to eat (often impulsively) and drink. It has happened too many times.
              http://betionastore.es/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                A few months ago the girl from Serbia died, a few days after the show.

                One might think that diuretics would act immediately as happened with Momo, but it seems that more problems come after the show, when the diuretic is gone and the athlete begins to eat (often impulsively) and drink. It has happened too many times.

                Thats because of the imbalances that can follow a show. Potassium builds up over time, creates a major imbalance, which can stop your heart...quickly. Adding to this potentially, is the over-eating/ drinking after a show...in which the sudden weight gain/ stress to the heart can also be a problem. Add to this any other factors which we would have no idea of....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Post show many people stop diuretics, they have high potassium and low sodium (if they do not sodium load), also hormone aldosterone kicks in if water was stopped for more than 12hrs - leading to edema after water is re-introduced in larger amounts. Now after the show many people stops K intake, drink water excessively because of thirst and add that junk foods have excessively high leveks of NaCl. So off course this may lead to complications with heart later - like 12-24hrs after....
                  Smart way is keep some K in, add magnesium as it is a mineral ballancing the two, add sodium SLOW and also increase water intake SLOWLY. I drink post show but building up my regular intake over 2-3 days to avoid edema - it works. Edema may increase blood pressure. But to me the main culprit is the sudden elevation of NaCl with steep drop in K in hours following show. So before show Na dropping, K rising, after the opposite happen...all this in very short period of time...

                  Also European protocols were always harsher than US. Many avoid water for 48 hours, many even adds more K while having K sparring diuretics etc. Thats why I stopped doing it.
                  www.lada-plihalova.webs.com www.facebook.com/Lada.Bronwyn.Plihalova

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Very informative, thank you very much.

                    I wonder how many gurus are giving this kind of recommendations after the show.
                    http://betionastore.es/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                      Very informative, thank you very much.

                      I wonder how many gurus are giving this kind of recommendations after the show.
                      When I was younger I had usually detailed info pre-contest and post contest I was told "Its over, have fun" and no one really told me what happens after.... So I guess post show - very few trainers warn its not "over" yet
                      www.lada-plihalova.webs.com www.facebook.com/Lada.Bronwyn.Plihalova

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bronwyn View Post
                        Post show many people stop diuretics, they have high potassium and low sodium (if they do not sodium load), also hormone aldosterone kicks in if water was stopped for more than 12hrs - leading to edema after water is re-introduced in larger amounts. Now after the show many people stops K intake, drink water excessively because of thirst and add that junk foods have excessively high leveks of NaCl. So off course this may lead to complications with heart later - like 12-24hrs after....
                        Smart way is keep some K in, add magnesium as it is a mineral ballancing the two, add sodium SLOW and also increase water intake SLOWLY. I drink post show but building up my regular intake over 2-3 days to avoid edema - it works. Edema may increase blood pressure. But to me the main culprit is the sudden elevation of NaCl with steep drop in K in hours following show. So before show Na dropping, K rising, after the opposite happen...all this in very short period of time...

                        Also European protocols were always harsher than US. Many avoid water for 48 hours, many even adds more K while having K sparring diuretics etc. Thats why I stopped doing it.


                        Lada....you always have the best information. Few people know the sport like you. Thank you for hanging around all these years.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          For the 14 contests I competed in I took diuretics once.

                          Took me 6 weeks before I even felt okay enough to even train again. My body was that fucked from it. And 12 weeks of prep went down the toilet in a matter of hours.

                          The guy that gave me that advice? Yeah, we don’t speak anymore. Maybe he was actually trying to kill me? Hmm...
                          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Giles View Post
                            For the 14 contests I competed in I took diuretics once.

                            Took me 6 weeks before I even felt okay enough to even train again. My body was that fucked from it. And 12 weeks of prep went down the toilet in a matter of hours.

                            The guy that gave me that advice? Yeah, we don’t speak anymore. Maybe he was actually trying to kill me? Hmm...
                            What diuretic did you use if I may ask?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Had a guy suggest that i do injectable Lasix. Of course i took the advice and looked like ass! Was pissing non stop and wasnt taking in any water. Screwed myself BIG time
                              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X