MD EXCLUSIVE| KING KAI INTERVIEW @NEW YORK COMIC CON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesgarris View Post
    Other than men who are millennials (who I don't really respect much_ ) , men don't read comic books. When they matured and got responsibilities they put away childish things. But my main point is to MD. MD unless Kai is back into bodybuilding and competing, he is irrelevant !!!!!!!!!!! Don't waste your coverage on someone who does not matter any more - unless it is a retired legend who is talking about BODYBUILDING, not children's things.
    wow, you dont read comics or watch cartons or super hero movies you must be a real man

Comment

Other than men who are millennials (who I don't really respect much_ ) , men don't read comic books. When they matured and got responsibilities they put away childish things. But my main point is to MD. MD unless Kai is back into bodybuilding and competing, he is irrelevant !!!!!!!!!!! Don't waste your coverage on someone who does not matter any more - unless it is a retired legend who is talking about BODYBUILDING, not children's things.

i guess the billion dollars from Marvel movies are made from kids? Lose the ego. Something has triggered you, were you beat up as a kid? Comics are the best even in this day and age.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
        wow, you dont read comics or watch cartons or super hero movies you must be a real man
        Hey!!!! I read comic books, lots of them and I’m the ULTIMATE man!
        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

phil heath just came home from gym session with the rock , talking feauture holywood plans .

phil heath THE PEOPLE CHAMPION

LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
            phil heath just came home from gym session with the rock , talking feauture holywood plans .

phil heath THE PEOPLE CHAMPION

Stop trolling in Kai Threads!
            http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
              Stop trolling in Kai Threads!

no it is true , check on phil heath insta gram today ,.

him training with the rock ..

phil heath the legend

Comment

Phil is afraid, he can't bear to lose, he won't return to Olympia. Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                  Phil is afraid, he can't bear to lose, he won't return to Olympia. Mark my words.

carefull now .... do you want me to tsake out all female muscle talent and replace them with only mens phsaqyue guys on global ??

Comment

What an insecure useless fucking pathetic boomer we have here. FUck off dickhead!

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
                      carefull now .... do you want me to tsake out all female muscle talent and replace them with only mens phsaqyue guys on global ??
                      Bro, I have an epic plan underway, go look at private messaging.

Comment

Working...
                      X