Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harmankardon1 View Post
    Dasha in third after prejudging.. Nice comeback
    Did he improve that much for finals??? Or did the other 2 get much worse?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

I think An N should have been 2 nd over Juan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
        I think An N should have been 2 nd over Juan.
        Agree looked awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
          Did he improve that much for finals??? Or did the other 2 get much worse?
          Who knows... he looks the clear winner to me in these clips I assume they're finals.

Comment

so nobody noticed?? score is equal for 1st and 2nd position , how did they decide who's 1st and who's 2nd?
            Why so Serious?

Comment

Originally posted by xxbillyxx View Post
              so nobody noticed?? score is equal for 1st and 2nd position , how did they decide who's 1st and who's 2nd?
              Its common to see ties in the scores, but very rare in the top 2. Hopefully Bob will explain this process.

http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                  Its common to see ties in the scores, but very rare in the top 2. Hopefully Bob will explain this process.

I think it's either a scorecard count back (on the top and bottom scores that are normally discarded) Or the head judge who doesn't normally score makes the call.

either way way sucks for Juan....

Comment

Comment

Comment

ann ngyen looking good ,

morel in great shape, but leg positioning from front distracting

nathan de asha deserved win, but we need improvjents for 2020 , the offseason will do him good , also stress free from police
                        LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Close between morel and deasha, I still have no probs deasha getting win.

Comment

Not sure why Juan leans on his left leg while posing from the front, makes it look like a straight line with the hip. I think posing like Nathan does with both legs in front would help him. But damn, look at the pic where they prepare for the BLS, Nguyen looks 10w out compared to Juan.

Comment

Originally posted by razvanimal View Post
                              Not sure why Juan leans on his left leg while posing from the front, makes it look like a straight line with the hip. I think posing like Nathan does with both legs in front would help him. But damn, look at the pic where they prepare for the BLS, Nguyen looks 10w out compared to Juan.
                              Agree on juans leg posing problem they gotta fix that, we will see if he has changed it for Romania....

Nguyen isn't flexing when that bls shot was taken, his bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post

Deashas hams and glutes are very weak.. Look at Nguyen destroying Deasha's ham and glutes from rear and side, so is morel also easily beating him...

this is is just one thing that is way off from a top 6 Olympia physique for deasha.

Comment

Working...
                                X