Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE RONLINE REPORT | NATHAN deASHA

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • This topic by JAGiresi has been deleted by JAGiresi
    No longer required

    THE RONLINE REPORT | NATHAN deASHA

    Nathan-Deasha-Ronline-4-slider.gif
    You know the drill: Click the image or this link to view.

    Also, I'm adding a poll. Did you like what we did in this episode? Let us know, and I'll be making an announcement soon that's going to knock your socks off!
    Stay tuned!!
    Contributing Editor - MD & FitnessRX
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com

  • #1
    Nathan toughed out a hard year and came out on top. Respect for that.

    Was cool to see the video I took at the British. Samsung > all : )
    *Brotherhood of iron *

    Comment


    • #2
      Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
      Nathan toughed out a hard year and came out on top. Respect for that.

      Was cool to see the video I took at the British. Samsung > all : )
      Your video looked a lot better than most of the smart phone footage people get at these shows!
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

      Comment


      • #3
        Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
        Your video looked a lot better than most of the smart phone footage people get at these shows!
        Just that we were very close. Lighting was good also.
        Samsung Note 9
        btw there was some video that day that AJ insisted I get rid of our dialogue : ) hahaha
        *Brotherhood of iron *

        Comment


        • #4
          Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
          Just that we were very close. Lighting was good also.
          Samsung Note 9
          btw there was some video that day that AJ insisted I get rid of our dialogue : ) hahaha

          Yes something is not meant to be televised ...

          During contest time we forgett all about politicks and call it as we see it -Therfor the languiage is not accepted for kids ( or the judgses )



          Next year we are looking forwrd to the Nathan de asha in peak vs luke sandoe in peak


          also we are atticpaiting the debute of the LEGEND



          6, 5 JAMIE THE GIANT
          LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

          Comment

          Working...
          X