Palumbo vs Bob Chick: who won?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TWoBrO View Post
    I think we all lost. We as in the guys that followed this non sense.
    Speak for yourself. This shit had me more entertained than who shot JR

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post
      what if Bobby and Dave both came up with the idea, that would be some top level shit

Comment

Yep, bodybuilding and the fitness industry got so devoid of good physiques and characters that staged drama on the internet is what still brings some interest.

Comment

Originally posted by greuc View Post
          Yep, bodybuilding and the fitness industry got so devoid of good physiques and characters that staged drama on the internet is what still brings some interest.
          It's not just that, it's that A) people have no attention span, B) they have a constant need for new entertainment, and C) social media moves so fast that almost everything is 'old news' now within 60 minutes.
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
            It's not just that, it's that A) people have no attention span, B) they have a constant need for new entertainment, and C) social media moves so fast that almost everything is 'old news' now within 60 minutes.
            We had to wait a MONTH to read Peter McGough's gossip in Flex. Same with Steve Neece in MMI.
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by greuc View Post
              Dave, Bob (and Mike Ohearn) 3 of the biggest egos in bodybuilding took a humbling in the last couple of weeks. What's not to like?

Comment

Since it's public knowledge that Bob is an adulterous cheater and Dave is a scumbag,
                aren't they both Losers??????

Comment

Originally posted by First Callout View Post
                  Since it's public knowledge that Bob is an adulterous cheater and Dave is a scumbag,
                  aren't they both Losers??????
                  Does it really matter? If Bob banged your wife or Dave sold you fake GH (or some other self serving scumbag move) then I guess it does, otherwise they are just fallible people.

The delicious irony of their egos taking a hit precisely because of their egos on a public forum isn't enough for you?

They will remain great at their craft, maybe even be better for it and we benefit from that. The other stuff doesn't really affect us.

Comment

The reason for my post is because so many people are Bob fans and think he's important.
                    Do not trust Bob. He is a sinner, as we all are, but he continues to do his thing which is not
                    appropriate behavior for someone who exchanged wedding vows in a church in front of God.
                    Sinning has fingers and it is simply not ok for anyone's actions which hurt others...…. in any way.
                    Make sense?

Does it really matter? If Bob banged your wife or Dave sold you fake GH (or some other self serving scumbag move) then I guess it does, otherwise they are just fallible people.

The delicious irony of their egos taking a hit precisely because of their egos on a public forum isn't enough for you?

They will remain great at their craft, maybe even be better for it and we benefit from that. The other stuff doesn't really affect us.

Comment

• Originally posted by First Callout View Post
                      The reason for my post is because so many people are Bob fans and think he's important.
                      Do not trust Bob. He is a sinner, as we all are, but he continues to do his thing which is not
                      appropriate behavior for someone who exchanged wedding vows in a church in front of God.
                      Sinning has fingers and it is simply not ok for anyone's actions which hurt others...…. in any way.
                      Make sense?
                      Bob gets plenty of shit on here for his nonsense.

Just like I'm gonna give you shit for your magic sky fairy nonsense. Makes sense?

Btw is that you rocky3?

Comment

• Won't bother me at all.
                        Fire away Tough Guy!

rocky3????????????????????????????????? Nope!

Bob gets plenty of shit on here.

Just like I'm gonna give you shit for your magic sky fairy nonsense. Makes sense?
                        Last edited by First Callout; November 22nd, 2019, 01:52 PM.

Comment

appropriate behavio
                          r for someone who exchanged wedding vows in a church in front of God.
                          Make sense?
                          Can I ask how you can possibly know that?
                          Muscular Development Online Editor
                          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• I personally know one girl that he did this with.
                            She's in the industry.

She has shared similar stories of girls she personally knows
                            who fell prey to his ways.

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                              He was peeking through a crack in his wardrobe whilst Bob went to work on Callouts wife

Or thou shalt not judge lest ye be judged. You know, try practice what you preach.

Comment

I personally know one girl that he did this with.
                                She's in the industry.

She has shared similar stories of girls she personally knows
                                who fell prey to his ways.
                                Why does this bother you so much? I would be willing to bet none of these women would show zero interest in you the way they did with Bob.

Also we are gonna need to see some emails as proof if you expect us to believe you.

Comment

Working...
                                X