Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Niagara Falls Pro Show!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2019 Niagara Falls Pro Show!!




    http://betionastore.es/

  • #2
    Preview-

    https://www.digitalmuscle.com/bodybu...am-11-15-16th/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #3
      Bob aka the voice of bodybuilding 0n the poster
      ,is he the MC

      Comment


      • #4
        No Guy C?

        This is his best chance of qualifying for 2020 O.
        All other shows he'll get crushed as usual.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by First Callout View Post
          No Guy C?

          This is his best chance of qualifying for 2020 O.
          All other shows he'll get crushed as usual.
          Guy is in

          Comment


          • #6
            wow, alot of pro shows after the O, this year. cool
            MY KING OF KINGS

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
              Preview-

              https://www.digitalmuscle.com/bodybu...am-11-15-16th/


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Is it streamed?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
                wow, alot of pro shows after the O, this year. cool
                http://betionastore.es/

                Comment


                • #9
                  good , the more shows the better


                  bola ojex for the win in 212 and terrence ruffin in classic
                  LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yeah bola could be the favourite here...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by First Callout View Post
                      No Guy C?

                      This is his best chance of qualifying for 2020 O.
                      All other shows he'll get crushed as usual.
                      Yeah he be crazy to not get in on this...

                      He's been getting hammered.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        My man Ruffin Diesel will get his O qualification



                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by a.j View Post
                          bola ojex for the win in 212 and terrence ruffin in classic
                          Quoida should be winning tons of shows, what do you think he needs?
                          http://betionastore.es/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            All the best with this show Mindi and Bob!
                            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by fabian_gymfood View Post
                              My man Ruffin Diesel will get his O qualification



                              Nice!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X